Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: "Big Three"

I never said you did.. I said having a large clan is good for taking bosses, not so good for distribution. I know myself it's not easy to maintain a KP system with a lot of players.
We thankfully have a couple awesome people that work very hard to keep track of this. Without their efforts, it would be very hard. Luckily the system they came up with, and the hard work they do, keeps our end game running smoothly. I wish every clan had people as dedicated as them!
Those people r dedicated bc they use the dl system to gear themselves and their alts up. A rogue that is used by 2 of the people that started the clan has a necral dagger when there are other rogues that have been in the clan for a while and don't have the dl dagger yet and they r high enough level to use it and the person who chose how we were going to do the event jewelry happened to be the first one to have a full blood thorn set. That is y the people who do the dkp are so dedicated to it. People tell me that these r the same people who took the bank from bada and it only makes sense that they act like this. And we don't just recruit anyone we recruit people that can help. We don't keep people if they don't get along with others in the clan but not getting along can mean that u don't agree with how loot is given out or u don't agree with a few of the top people on something small. They kick u bc of that.

Those people r dedicated bc they use the dl system to gear themselves and their alts up. A rogue that is used by 2 of the people that started the clan has a necral dagger when there are other rogues that have been in the clan for a while and don't have the dl dagger yet and they r high enough level to use it and the person who chose how we were going to do the event jewelry happened to be the first one to have a full blood thorn set. That is y the people who do the dkp are so dedicated to it. People tell me that these r the same people who took the bank from bada and it only makes sense that they act like this. And we don't just recruit anyone we recruit people that can help. We don't keep people if they don't get along with others in the clan but not getting along can mean that u don't agree with how loot is given out or u don't agree with a few of the top people on something small. They kick u bc of that.
Not relevant to the topic already, but thanks for the twisted facts you stated here, now I'm sure you are not from Resurgence, somebody pretending to be one, somebody looking/watching from outside the clan, somebody who still got hatred since Badabing days, or somebody who got inside but was kicked, or somebody gathering small pieces of information and make a totally different story out of it, or somebody who is so bitter for not being accepted. And stop using "WE", because I know now that you are not one of us. And yes, this post will only be laughed at.
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

Not relevant to the topic already, but thanks for the twisted facts you stated here, now I'm sure you are not from Resurgence, somebody pretending to be one, somebody looking/watching from outside the clan, somebody who still got hatred since Badabing days, or somebody who got inside but was kicked, or somebody gathering small pieces of information and make a totally different story out of it, or somebody who is so bitter for not being accepted. And stop using "WE", because I know now that you are not one of us. And yes, this post will only be laughed at.
I thought that before resurgence u had toons in both uskoci and bada so that kind of shows that u r not going to be straight with everyone like resurgence leaders. But I left the clan bc I don't want to be part of the lies. The clan is good people who really do believe that they work hard to help gear up new clan members and to help others with bosses but the leadership is a lie. That's y the people who left for other worlds did bc they didn't fall for it.

I thought that before resurgence u had toons in both uskoci and bada so that kind of shows that u r not going to be straight with everyone like resurgence leaders. But I left the clan bc I don't want to be part of the lies. The clan is good people who really do believe that they work hard to help gear up new clan members and to help others with bosses but the leadership is a lie. That's y the people who left for other worlds did bc they didn't fall for it.
Well the person you are thinking of was not Gabee. You have made it perfectly clear from previous posts that your only concern is gear for yourself. Obviously you are not a good fit for Resurg (if you were ever in it). I am glad you are gone. Good riddance to bad rubish.
Gibble Warrior level 217
Resurgence
Taunt early, Taunt often.

This thread is getting derailed... please go back on topic. and also:
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (36.84 KiB) Viewed 1750 times

Well the person you are thinking of was not Gabee. You have made it perfectly clear from previous posts that your only concern is gear for yourself. Obviously you are not a good fit for Resurg (if you were ever in it). I am glad you are gone. Good riddance to bad rubish.
Y rubbish. U don't know that Gabee was in uskoci the same time FPJ was in bada both of them getting gear from each clan. If it's not the same person then it was sold or traded and in both clans it's bc of spying or trying to get gear but not telling the truth. There is stuff going on in ur clan that u do not see bc u don't want to see it and it's ur leaders that pull that stuff on u and think its k. The shared toon isn't a lie u may not know it but it's true. The 2 share another toon that I know about and how can u be in the same clan and not know it.

Must....not....feed...the....troll. <in my best Capt. Kirk (William Shatner version ofc) voice>
Gibble Warrior level 217
Resurgence
Taunt early, Taunt often.

Not having a limit to a number of recruits.. Works well for taking bosses, but not so well for loot distribution (especially with a KP system).
Your vastly incorrect. While we have killed about 300 bosses the amount of dkp and bonus dkp doesn't help new recruits while some have 12k dkp and new recruits have 0.

Its odd how the rejects we have not accepted in our clan which accepts everyone but some how are in your clan? I'm lost. 21 190+ rogues seems bad for loot distribution imo lol.

Your about 4 months behind the top 3 clans in killing necro your opinion is mute imo. Your claim that the loot is garbage is a horrible excuse. Some loot is however there is massive hidden gems in there for certain builds and reasons. Bcuz uou haven't discovered it doesn't mean its garbage. We were 3rd only by like 2 days and by saving tons of plat . Were not a massive plat wasting clan just to get first, we could care less. However, we are by far the most consistent.
That whole post is a shambles lol. I have no idea what your loot distribution rules are.. Don't really care in all honesty. I also didn't say you 'take anyone'.. Your inability to read, or comprehend for that matter, astounds me.

The 'rejects' have out-levelled you after starting fresh... Says a lot about the effort you put in for your clan. We also have multiple members that you want/wanted in your clan, that came to join us instead of jumping on the bandwagon due to certain reasons. They came together and we decided to give them all a shot.. Can't say theirs a single one of them that has been bad.

We are indeed a few months behind, which means you have about 10 Necro drops that are actually worth using. The claim that loot is garbage is not a horrible excuse, nor an excuse for that matter.. It is a fact. I'll be surprised if any of the drops from our first kill are used. I've seen all of the necro loot, as have most people.. Theirs some very nice loot, yes.. Probably a 1/20 chance of a usable item of any kind though.

Your clan probably has turned into the most consistent in taking Necro.. Big congrats on that! - It's also turned noticably into the most arrogant too.. Something you once ripped Rosmerta for being.
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

I refuse to spend money on lixing/lvling past my needed level and same with dedicating 3 hours to kill glad. If I'm on I'm camping or doing end game and thats it. Nor am i 14 and have all day to play. Also i still disagree on your opinion of the loot. Rosmerta and Arawn are complete opposites.