Re: "Big Three"

No, we were the ones most verbally against the server doing so
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

I'm lost Avalon is the only clan capable of killing mord at the time who else would be attempting or trying to utitilize it on your server?

I'm lost Avalon is the only clan capable of killing mord at the time who else would be attempting or trying to utitilize it on your server?
Wasnt morrigan at all, we complained about another server doing it
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

wasn't morrigan the server gl itching priest to where it would freeze and not attack or heal or something? Then claimed it wasn't a glitch it was utilizing the games design? Vaguely understood the glitch or cared but i do know a patch and server reset came from it.
I want some of what you are smoking.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Hey can someone tell me which servers are "the big three"?
In the android realm, Balor seems to be the big one with Lir being the red headed step child to be ignored.

wasn't morrigan the server gl itching priest to where it would freeze and not attack or heal or something? Then claimed it wasn't a glitch it was utilizing the games design? Vaguely understood the glitch or cared but i do know a patch and server reset came from it.
I want some of what you are smoking.
Because you can't remember which server was glitching like 8 monthes ago? Hardly a side effect from smoking. I was corrected and thats fine by me.

Because you can't remember which server was glitching like 8 monthes ago? Hardly a side effect from smoking. I was corrected and thats fine by me.
It's not because you didn't remember which server it was, you were trying to prove Eliminater wrong by saying Morrigan glitches when he said we don't kill bosses by using exploits. 8-)

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

What sad is belenus has one of top ranked clan but can kill necro. I think their plan sucks... Just a guess. Also I dont think they gave right dl pieces out.
Belenus
Tatsu- level 200
'Lock daddy'

What sad is belenus has one of top ranked clan but can kill necro. I think their plan sucks... Just a guess. Also I dont think they gave right dl pieces out.
Lol you don't know anything about what we do. We are but a small server in terms of population and we got very close to killing him a few days ago. Next attempt without key players missing will do it for us. And another server has killed necro with very similar tactics so it clearly doesn't suck.

How about next time you say something make sure it isn't stupid first.
Belenus
Elementals

Kiyarah - 222
PiercingHeart - 193
Kiystroyer - 139
Hexi - 137
Alleviate - 135