Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Epona Kills Necro!! (Video of kill soon!)

#61
BLRD-7 wrote:
SoulRanger wrote:I don't see how he's such a "major" plat sink. Everyone uses hastes and energy for mord garnak all the same. And what else are you using to prepare for this? I use 0 pots and idols. I use more plat on mord bcuz of the dmg shield and inferno(?).

His drops aren't that bad. IMO their pretty good however their over shadowed by the garbage skills for some of them and incorrect stat on some. The concepts are good just poorly executed in some cases. Instead of the str dex rings dropping we're getting the focus vit ones. Bad luck? Or intentional lower rate on the garbage drops idk. If they just deleted maybe a 1/4 of the crap so the good stuff could drop would be awesome.


The Braces from Necro are horrendous.. Wouldn't even think of using one, and it has nothing to do with the skill on them, it has to do with no stat points, no skill points, no ability points and no direct boosts. Many may need to alt/rebirth.. I went full Vit in the ghost group which helped me take a hit.. No one wants to be doing the same thing every raid (ghost group, normal adds or on necro), so we need to mix that up.


I think it's your group make up. I do spirits with 5k or as low as 3k hp, never makes a difference and never idol unless someone does something stupid and we get 6.

Dropping a recast by up to 1/3 is useless?! Your joking right? U also get 800(?) for that hp and energy, it's 300 for the 10%. Which IMO idk anyone who uses a 10% but a 20% I would consider depending on the build. The mord braces are only skill points and direct boost of a small amount and for skill points I don't really need anymore. Give me a ss brace in my dex build good luck getting a kill same with a qs or life steal brace. Instead they put it on a garbage skill like sneak and assassinate. The potential was great but poorly executed. Weapons are crazy good for some classes and rings are great too if u toss the focus garbage. Dump the 10% braces make them 5 to the skill or a small stat amount their more perfect. Rings dump the focus crap. That's just garbage design team IMO and never should of made it but I give them credit for the concept they had "envisioned".

Re: Epona Kills Necro!! (Video of kill soon!)

#63
I find Aggy braces better than Necro braces.. They are nooooob.

I run out of energy enough already (even on a Heroic Energy).. I'd much rather boost my Auto/Skill damage and chance to land than cast a single skill slightly faster... I find it strange that you actually think they're great lol.
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

Re: Epona Kills Necro!! (Video of kill soon!)

#64
And even so, I use 2.5k health or less on Necro and Mordris, around 3k for general playing. I don't want 5k hp and I don't think 3k health is a good idea for Ghosts.. We kill ghosts with 1 of each toon, and if multiple ghosts come and one starts to break through whilst a tank has the others, as a rogue I can go and grab it and bring it back, without the tank getting closer to necro.
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

Re: Epona Kills Necro!! (Video of kill soon!)

#65
SoulRanger wrote: That's just garbage design team IMO and never should of made it but I give them credit for the concept they had "envisioned".


Agree with what you said. Unfortunately OTM will never admit to not knowing how to play their own game, and if you say it, they will say you are breaking forum rules by shaming the company.
Image


There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Re: Epona Kills Necro!! (Video of kill soon!)

#67
BLRD-7 wrote:And even so, I use 2.5k health or less on Necro and Mordris, around 3k for general playing. I don't want 5k hp and I don't think 3k health is a good idea for Ghosts.. We kill ghosts with 1 of each toon, and if multiple ghosts come and one starts to break through whilst a tank has the others, as a rogue I can go and grab it and bring it back, without the tank getting closer to necro.

Our spirit group is set up differently and make the tank, tank. My job is to dps. You have to understand some skills are slightly more dps heavy than others and sometimes focusing one 1 or 2 is going to net you more gain. Each player has their own desires and play style. Loot isn't terrible some need a slight boost or deletion and the table would be better.
My main issue with necrosis the fact that he will always need 30+ toons. Aggy was once mord and hrung as we'll. However bcuz of his design it makes it extremely harder to start cutting toons out bcuz of their roles or requirements. U can cut time but you will ALWAYS need a bare minimum for him so the "he will get easier and require less plat," will never happen.

Re: Epona Kills Necro!! (Video of kill soon!)

#69
SoulRanger wrote:
BLRD-7 wrote:And even so, I use 2.5k health or less on Necro and Mordris, around 3k for general playing. I don't want 5k hp and I don't think 3k health is a good idea for Ghosts.. We kill ghosts with 1 of each toon, and if multiple ghosts come and one starts to break through whilst a tank has the others, as a rogue I can go and grab it and bring it back, without the tank getting closer to necro.

Our spirit group is set up differently and make the tank, tank. My job is to dps. You have to understand some skills are slightly more dps heavy than others and sometimes focusing one 1 or 2 is going to net you more gain. Each player has their own desires and play style. Loot isn't terrible some need a slight boost or deletion and the table would be better.
My main issue with necrosis the fact that he will always need 30+ toons. Aggy was once mord and hrung as we'll. However bcuz of his design it makes it extremely harder to start cutting toons out bcuz of their roles or requirements. U can cut time but you will ALWAYS need a bare minimum for him so the "he will get easier and require less plat," will never happen.


I have no idea what you're trying to say in that post? Skills are irrelevant in ghosts? Unless you're talking about Smoke Bomb, which will help you land a few more auto's.

The loot IS terrible.. You must be daft not to see it. This is the HARDEST boss in the game... If OTM want some loot so people can play 'alternative builds', go stick it on a boss that requires 10-15 people, not 40.

The loot gained from the effort put in, is pathetic, and it's getting 40 toons online that is the real challenge, not the actual encounter once you know what you're doing.
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

Re: Epona Kills Necro!! (Video of kill soon!)

#70
Unless you use a bunch of mages on spirits why would u need smoke? Because your unable to creat a build using his loot successfully idk what to tell you. I use skills on spirits. However my comment wasn't about dps skills on spirits it was mobs period. Your spirit group isn't ideal that's my comment. And so your telling me for what 6 months and all those wipes you had you could never get 40 people on? Hard to believe. 3 clans have been successfully doing it for a long time now and we started with worse gear and levels. The "gear isn't worth the effort" only goes so far as an excuse.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Mind, Rogue4Life, Shivahh and 22 guests