Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Epona Kills Necro!! (Video of kill soon!)

Daledo wrote:For the 100th time, who created this epicly miserable loot.

I remember after we killed Necro a few times and we complained about how much the loot sucks and we were called whiny *** and that we should just be happy that we are getting them.
How the tone has changed when others finally start getting them too.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Aileron wrote:
Daledo wrote:For the 100th time, who created this epicly miserable loot.

I remember after we killed Necro a few times and we complained about how much the loot sucks and we were called whiny ******* and that we should just be happy that we are getting them.
How the tone has changed when others finally start getting them too.

I don't think anyone that would actually be killing it would call you whiners for complaining about it.. We all know crap loot when we see it, whether we've killed the boss that drops it or not.
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

BLRD-7 wrote:I don't think anyone that would actually be killing it would call you whiners for complaining about it.. We all know crap loot when we see it, whether we've killed the boss that drops it or not.

Back when it was only 2-3 clans killing him, people were saying "stop complaining", one person was even wondering why I haven't quit the game yet. Now that more clans are getting his loot, they realize how much it sucks and not worth the effort/plat at all.

I don't see how he's such a "major" plat sink. Everyone uses hastes and energy for mord garnak all the same. And what else are you using to prepare for this? I use 0 pots and idols. I use more plat on mord bcuz of the dmg shield and inferno(?).

His drops aren't that bad. IMO their pretty good however their over shadowed by the garbage skills for some of them and incorrect stat on some. The concepts are good just poorly executed in some cases. Instead of the str dex rings dropping we're getting the focus vit ones. Bad luck? Or intentional lower rate on the garbage drops idk. If they just deleted maybe a 1/4 of the crap so the good stuff could drop would be awesome.

SoulRanger wrote:I don't see how he's such a "major" plat sink. Everyone uses hastes and energy for mord garnak all the same. And what else are you using to prepare for this? I use 0 pots and idols. I use more plat on mord bcuz of the dmg shield and inferno(?).

His drops aren't that bad. IMO their pretty good however their over shadowed by the garbage skills for some of them and incorrect stat on some. The concepts are good just poorly executed in some cases. Instead of the str dex rings dropping we're getting the focus vit ones. Bad luck? Or intentional lower rate on the garbage drops idk. If they just deleted maybe a 1/4 of the crap so the good stuff could drop would be awesome.

I've always wondered why they even bother with making so many tiers. It should just be void/godly stuff dropping, maybe two tiers at the most would make more sense than the endless amount of tiers they have now.
SilentDagger
Level 172 Rogue
Rhiannon

SoulRanger wrote:I don't see how he's such a "major" plat sink. Everyone uses hastes and energy for mord garnak all the same. And what else are you using to prepare for this? I use 0 pots and idols. I use more plat on mord bcuz of the dmg shield and inferno(?).

I suppose it depends on the clan. some druids have to alt for ice ward for example, those who don't want to keep it regularly. some clans can afford to have druids with ice ward all the time. some can't or don't want to. every server has different ways to do it because not every clan has the same number of members or classes. our clan usually has 4-5 rogues in a Necro raid and we can't zerg anything so we have to be smart about killing stuff.

Also if you don't kill him under 15mins, its usually 2 haste lixes per raid. Mordris is 0 or 1.

The Braces from Necro are horrendous.. Wouldn't even think of using one, and it has nothing to do with the skill on them, it has to do with no stat points, no skill points, no ability points and no direct boosts. Many may need to alt/rebirth.. I went full Vit in the ghost group which helped me take a hit.. No one wants to be doing the same thing every raid (ghost group, normal adds or on necro), so we need to mix that up.
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy