Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Level 90.. Where to level?

When I was in the 80's range I really loved leveling at the pirates, they had low hp and gave off great exp. Is there another version of the "pirates" for level 90's? By another version I mean, is there another place to level at 90' that the mobs have low health and have great exp?

P.S. Sorry for bad English... Kinda in a rush
There are 3 types of people in this world, some who can count, and some who cannot
Shrek is Love...Shrek is Life
»Sulis«
Tego-110+ Lethal Rogue
Clan-Transcendant
SWAG

Re: Level 90.. Where to level?

You either have to go with purple eyes or zombies, however zombies are a little over 90 (like 93 I believe) so you might want to stay with purples and then move into zombies. I consider zombies are a much better leveling mob than eyes! Good luck! :D
c r o m
MageYouCry Lvl88+
-I kind of have a 152 rogue but I'm lazy lol.-
Shh, I'm sleeping.

you've got a few options at that point.
1. Otherworld-purple eyes, as suggested before
2. Carrowmore-green spiders
3. Fingal's Cave, pirates (near blackstorm's cave) Might be 100s, not sure. need clarification
4. Zombies. Yes, low hp but they auto pretty high.
Hi, I quit. Thanks.
Booty is the most important thing.

The highest level pirate is actually 89.

Purple eyes then blue eyes then on to trees is your best option as a rogue IMO. Spiders should not be done by rogues or mages due to their poison attacks, while warriors, druids and rangers have skills to stay alive. Zombies hit way too high, don't do them for the same reasons as before.

Eyes piercing gaze skill does less or as much as their autos. They only have movement related debuff skills. Blue eyes slow your attacks by around half and purple eyes freeze you for a few seconds. Purple eyes are a quick kill so you shouldn't worry about the skill, however between cooldowns blue eyes skill can be annoying.
Rogue 166 - Ghostbro
Ranger 126 - Acebow
Warrior 85 - Ghostwar

Soldiersofjah
SULIS

I forget what lvl the scorpians in carrow, but they had less health than spiders and many times you could kill them quick enough so that they won't cast their dot.
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

The lvl 90 scorpions have like 1k health and dont hit hard at all. However the 91+ scorpions have quite a bit of health and do the same damage. I personally lvled to 93-94 on scorpions and then went to the lvl 100 spiders.
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed