Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Arena glitch?

Hey, so on arawn there is a certain mage that attacks people in arena and before he dies he logs out. He logs back in but respawns back at quest giver just as if he had died, but thats not the problem, the problem is he is able to now shoot and cast spells on players from the safe zone without being able to attack him back. Any information on how he does this glitch?

Re: Arena glitch?

EXPLOITING A GLITCH is against the ToS. I would suggest you report him using the in game support tool.
If its a glitch and it helps you in anyway, it is against otms ToS.
Herne

Kazuto- DPS Ranger - lvl 201
Kazut0- Lure Mage - lvl 120

Lazy Drunks

Formerly of Infection

EXPLOITING A GLITCH is against the ToS. I would suggest you report him using the in game support tool.
Yes very well put. A good example is the fountain glitch. It is not allowed because it unbalances pvp. This glitch also unbalances pvp, and so is also against the ToS (in my understanding).
I've done it once today when I just found out about it, I'll stop now, I was not aware of this.... Ty for the heads up, I will make sure to stop, besides I felt cheap so I left fountain and was killed :P
Belenus-
Assassinprime- lvl102 Ranger
Ravenwing-lvl68 Mage
Betaprime2-lvl68 Warrior
S0uth-lvl61 Rogue
Gwydion-
AtlasPrime-lvl180+ warrior

Yes very well put. A good example is the fountain glitch. It is not allowed because it unbalances pvp. This glitch also unbalances pvp, and so is also against the ToS (in my understanding).
You have a guide which I used on how to do it..... ._____.
Rogue 166 - Ghostbro
Ranger 126 - Acebow
Warrior 85 - Ghostwar

Soldiersofjah
SULIS