Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Was Garanak Really a Success?

This question has been lingering in my mind for quite a while, is this boss really a success? I am NOT being ungrateful here but just think this boss will be up during the last month(s) of the event.

He drops 7 types of set items, listing in rarity: spiritseed, stonebark, shrivewood, ironroot, stormleaf, frostroot, bladeleaf and bloodthorn.

He can drop 21 different items which to be honest is not that much, judging by calculations if garanak is killed approximately 4 times a day for 1 more month most servers will have their desired items, mind you this event is for 3-4 months.

What should compel people to come and kill a 30min-45min long boss after they've got their designated set? Do you think there should've been another set of event items?

Discuss.
Wattzon of Sulis

Re: Was Garanak Really a Success?

yes, absolutely. drops better than lux and the kill should only really take 20-30 minutes max. he is not difficult to kill just time consuming.

people shouldnt get geared if they arent going to keep killing it to help gear those who helped gear them
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

We are helping out our entire clan with event drops. I think the drops should stay the same, because the lesser/greater/radiant types of loot make sure that a only a few people get the best items, and the rest rots in a bank. This type of loot benefits everyone in the clan and will be used for a long time to come. What should compel people to fight this boss after they have gotten their set is:
1) helping your clan to become powerful
2) setting up your clan with drops for the future to remain powerful
3) preventing other clans from getting stronger and overtaking your clan, so that you can maintain your power
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

12-18 min kill really.

but drops are nice for a change. and keeps all clan going. will outfit a stronger group for the long haul.

and for OTM it's nice too because it replaces a regen item (neck), so more pots!
Roguish Warrior, or Warrish Rogue
Rogue 194, Warrior 176, Druid 112, Ranger 111, Mage 100, Bank 71

yes, absolutely. drops better than lux and the kill should only really take 20-30 minutes max. he is not difficult to kill just time consuming.

people shouldnt get geared if they arent going to keep killing it to help gear those who helped gear them
Agree with all of this 100%.

Sucks to see people get what they were after then fail to show up for kills. In my opinion they have failed to fully comprehend what being in a clan is really all about. Sad but true.
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

Definitely a success.

Finally we have drops that are better than lux in my opinion. While some sets are more desirable than others, overall they are all very good (no obvious garbage).

Well done OTM.

Clan: Ancients
RogerRanger 223
RogerDruid 160+
RogerRogue 160+
RogerWarrior 150+
RogerMage 110+

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
― Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Sucks to see people get what they were after then fail to show up for kills. In my opinion they have failed to fully comprehend what being in a clan is really all about. Sad but true.
Yeah...I don't get that either. While rl sometimes precludes me from logging on or staying on for the whole kill, more sets mean more people in the clan have sets, which means more powerful clan. Particularly endgame, the group (or clan) is more than the sum of its parts. I want all my clannies to get a set to help us on all the other endgame kills. It's a shame that some people are out for themselves only and don't see the big picture.
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

Yeah...I don't get that either. While rl sometimes precludes me from logging on or staying on for the whole kill, more sets mean more people in the clan have sets, which means more powerful clan. Particularly endgame, the group (or clan) is more than the sum of its parts. I want all my clannies to get a set to help us on all the other endgame kills. It's a shame that some people are out for themselves only and don't see the big picture.
Agree a lot with the last line.
Wattzon of Sulis

It wouldve been better if the 6* always drop a necklace, a charm and a ring everytime. Ythair still has the best drop combo - a radiant, greater and lesser item every time. I have no idea why OTM deviated from this formula.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.