Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Any Server killed Garanak without using a single idol?

Resurgence of Arawn managed to kill garanak today without using a single idol. Just wondering if any other server has achieved this.
Our last 20+ Garanak kills are idol free. He doesn't have AoE so as long as you keep the tank up, no one else should die. Now if you bolas-kill him, then it all depends on luck if bolas lands or not.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

I think the best we did on crom was kiling it with only using about 38 idols each. Was a pretty good day.

Lol

Do you guys kill at a specific time to get it done with 0 idols? Or do you kill as soon as a team that can kill is online?

We pretty much kill it as soon as we can - sometimes the team is a little weak but we get there in the end... More kills = more gear :)
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

We kill it when it spawns, unless its between 3am-6am in eastern USA where most our members are then we regroup first thing in the morning or sometimes wait until noon if we cant get 15+ ppl together. Ive havent died at Garanak as tank since the first time we met him when he was hitting me for 3-4k, I died 2x and we realized he wasnt as wussy as Natan.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

We kill it when it spawns, unless its between 3am-6am in eastern USA where most our members are then we regroup first thing in the morning or sometimes wait until noon if we cant get 15+ ppl together. Ive havent died at Garanak as tank since the first time we met him when he was hitting me for 3-4k, I died 2x and we realized he wasnt as wussy as Natan.
Wow. Just wow. Im having trouble imagining what having the luxury of acrually waiting feels like. No competition must be relaxing.

Any world that has 2-3 way competition is gonna blow a ton of idols.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|