Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Non-plat buying

So i wanted to see players who havent bought plat and what they achieved.

Im a non-plat buyer, i have nothing against plat buyers (except jokes) as they fond this game, but being a non-plat buyer is from one hand very tough, but im glad to know that i got to lvl 186 and i keep lvling without buying plat (ofc no such thing without plat usage, elixirs, pots and idols are all plat items), its quite hard to do, mostly after losing a lot of gold at the start of this update due chests, i could start much much richer.

I know few other non plat buyers at around my lvl, 185, 192, 189, and few others.

So, anyone here got that without plat? Im sure there are many more of them, i would like to see how much more they achieved :)
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Re: Non-plat buying

I am a lvl 162 Ranger, I spent $20 on plat back in November '13, it was quickly squandered. I know that this disqualifies me from from the "plat-free" club, but if it is any consolation, the $20 was a itunes giftcard I received as a gift : )
Landarin
160+ Ranger
Member of ThePillars, Taranis

Mikeetari of herne reached level 186 without buying any plat. Hes the only person who got that far in Herne i believe.
Nice, so hes like me :)
I am a lvl 162 Ranger, I spent $20 on plat back in November '13, it was quickly squandered. I know that this disqualifies me from from the "plat-free" club, but if it is any consolation, the $20 was a itunes giftcard I received as a gift : )
It is buying but not much :)

Again i wanna say that i have nothing against plat buyers, most of my clan is, but since i started lvling again (i stopped at 180 as i lacked gold and elixirs) i did 180-186 very quickly without any plat, and i have 20 combos left, i can go to 187 and by then i'll most likely afford or be close to afford 188.

I also tanked Garanak adds today for over half of the fight, was cool, i used dps stats, tank gear (dark vit trident, bastion shield, cormak's full ironroot, 40-40 dex foc, the rest was dps), half of my tanking was with that gear and normal dps skills, was tough, then changed to tanking skills, very expensive tho, was long fight since we didnt have enough druids to tank main.

Well great achievements so far, would like to see more ! :)
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I have a 112 ranger, 151 rogue, 132+ rogue and never bought plat.
@crystality, meet bellatrix from arawn.. She has 3 level 180 characters without using a single xp lix, so challenging D:
Rhiannon:
M7 (Rogue)- 218 Proud clansman of InnerCircle