Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Radiant Nature's Masks

Hey! This sounds a little like a bash post now... Does anyone have actually any idea of what percentage of masks are radiant? I'm gonna guess, that 0.5 percent of all masks are radiant?
"Don't quote me boy cause I ain't said sh*t "

Me and my brothers are lads and you can get free lad points. FIFA 16 is rubbish boo.

FALCAO BALOTELLI= Falcaotelli= BEST.

Send me gold so I can buy 5% mounts. Mail Nub Main on Rhiannon

I got white rad mask first try, so not complaining. But a friend, it took 12 white masks to get his first rad. But if it wasn't random, where would the fun of it would be. I wouldn't do the quest if it wasn't. I like to be surprised :)
DarkBahamut - 220 Warrior
DarkDPS - 226 Rouge
DarkHealer - 182 Druid

It's still ridiculous we have to deal with random rewards. I'd be okay with 3000 spirits for a Radiant White but please just get rid of this random bs.
Someone in my world has 10 regular white masks and yet still because it's random, not one radiant. Man that's gotta suck...
atlas tell me who O.O i want one lol

Oh it's random alright. I actually just finished collecting all radiant masks this week. So excited, spent nearly 5m in gold buying spirits, had my own distributers lol. But, I had got over 600 red natures masks and didn't get a radiant, at first i thought it was broken. Never did get a red one, had to buy for 100k haha.

Still, when this new engine comes out and I "hopefully" get to change my ugly AF face and hair, I'll be lovin these nature masks even more!
DeadShadows
Mabon
Level: 226+ Mage
Level: 130 Rogue
Level: 190+ Druid
Level: 100+ Warrior (DeadLevels)
Clan: Nova
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/deadshadows