Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Celtic Heroes Craigslist

Hey guys, we all know how much fun it is to sit on your fancy little mount and shout every 20 seconds, "Buying Heroic Ammy".... NOT!!

Look i had mentioned last year a trading area type deal, you can read that post here (http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... =6&t=23037)
But for now until that happens, I would like to set up some sort of website/forum where people can post up each item they are selling or buying. Like a classified page. Of course each world has there own, and there are categories and a search option so finding something would be easy.

For example, I have a basic 80% mount for sale, and I want to buy an heroic ammy. i go on select my world (morrigan) and then post what I'm selling. Then i could go back and view all the items being sold and by who. I could search for the ammy, find Rambo has one listed for 160k, i now can go into the game and send him a message.

NO MORE SHOUTING BUYING THIS!!!! SELLING THAT!!!!!

Think of all the time you won't be waisting...WHAT WILL YOU DO!?!?!?!?!

lol anyone agree?
Morrigan
Clan: EVO
xhollywood--Warrior lv90+ (i lv at least twice a day)
BlueGrasss--Druid lv31+

Re: Celtic Heroes Craigslist

Groupie app many use to do virtually same thing
not everyone has access or knows about it. people will still be shouting if they feel not enough people will see their post.
i want 1 site, 1 spot to post and view that is supported by CH, or at least everyone trusts to use.
Morrigan
Clan: EVO
xhollywood--Warrior lv90+ (i lv at least twice a day)
BlueGrasss--Druid lv31+

This is already possible by using the forums just post in ur own world section what ur buying or selling. Before replying saying not everyone uses the forums and not everyone posts they are buy/selling items this fact wont change with a dedicated site for it. In the end everyone wont use the same website to buy and sell items even if one is available so just use the forums and post in ur own world section. You can also search ur world section for all items being sold by using the advance search and selecting exactly what section of the forums u want to search. Eventually we will be getting an in game auction house which will be the best way to buy and sell items.

Might as well use groupie. I mean if a lot of people do not look at forums then why would they look there? It would have an even smaller general amount of people.
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

Hey guys, we all know how much fun it is to sit on your fancy little mount and shout every 20 seconds, "Buying Heroic Ammy".... NOT!!

Look i had mentioned last year a trading area type deal, you can read that post here (http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... =6&t=23037)
But for now until that happens, I would like to set up some sort of website/forum where people can post up each item they are selling or buying. Like a classified page. Of course each world has there own, and there are categories and a search option so finding something would be easy.

For example, I have a basic 80% mount for sale, and I want to buy an heroic ammy. i go on select my world (morrigan) and then post what I'm selling. Then i could go back and view all the items being sold and by who. I could search for the ammy, find Rambo has one listed for 160k, i now can go into the game and send him a message.

NO MORE SHOUTING BUYING THIS!!!! SELLING THAT!!!!!

Think of all the time you won't be waisting...WHAT WILL YOU DO!?!?!?!?!

lol anyone agree?
waht sucks about this is that i am in that exact situation. im buying a 80 staff and selling hero ammy :P wrong world lol

I suggest just using world forums, as I believe your idea is quite similar to what we do, post, wait for reply... Sold/Bought.
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!

World Forums and a CH Craiglist won't work because only a small percentage of a server would and does actually visit these sites.

There just needs to be an Auction house in-game. Put in your item, set a price. Search up an items and buy it for a price. These prices woul be based on the server's normal prices as they are set by players themselves.

Some might argue that high levels will just buy everything, but whats stopping them from doing so now?
Rogue 166 - Ghostbro
Ranger 126 - Acebow
Warrior 85 - Ghostwar

Soldiersofjah
SULIS