Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: How much attack would you say is needed for endgame boss

Shadow Str halberd, Shadowscale helm of victory, Godly attack/hp hrung brace, imperial attack/dmg hrung brace, garanak frostroot set, fiery axe of conquest, reaper ring, and lvl 50 steady aim. Hopefully we finish another bloodthorn set soon. I'll have around 9.5k atk then.
Im assuming this is a pic of your stats, buffs and att lix while fighting a boss.. But you prefer spear and axe over bow and quiver?
Zou and Dou of Avalon

Ranger 224+
Rogue 210+
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Dangezous
"Shoot first, ask questions later"

For now yes. On non chaos mobs, spear wins. If I take away the divine dmg from my stats its like 3k dmg vs. 2.5k dmg (spear vs bow). I haven't decided if i prefer it on chaos bosses over the bow and quiver. They seem pretty similar in terms of dps although you can use skewer in between autos. I've gotten more kills on bosses with the spear than I have with the bow so I've decided to use the spear. If I had a necro bow I'm sure I'd use that over the spear. What I've wanted to try was to have both double attack and double shot specced than switch between spear and bow when the other was on cooldown. It would be a lot of work but it might be worth it lol.

Update to stats: I have 9.5k atk with elixers and buffs. (boss specced with spear and axe oh)
RunAndSteal~ 220 Ranger~ Mabon
StabAndSteal~ 170 Rogue ~ Mabon

Is easily take that then have 6 rogue OH on an end game boss...

Why?

Massive unavoidable DOT isn't your thing?
Elim, I'm kind of shocked you questioned your a very educated player. I'm sure your well aware that 2 rondels is far more than adequate, 3 for necro. Quivers continuously go. I'd take your quiver skill over any oh skill easily not even a thought. I'd most likely take it over mine even if the dots stacked. And that would solely depend on my attack gear.

I guess I should have put a smiley face or a :p after my comment

I think rondell is clearly better 1v1 then quiver either way though.
Eliminater
Clan Avalon
http://avalon.guildlaunch.com/
Morrigan

ABOLISH TARGET LOCK

I mean shield skill is gotta be the best right?
Obviously how could we ever kill a boss before rage without all those dl shield skills. :lol:
You know you get the dmg from the oh skill when u bash the boss with your shield right?! All 8 of our shields are put to use at once then!
i hope this is a joke as to the seriousness of shield being good
Legolas15
Retired
The greatest warrior to ever grace Arawn ;)
Brother to Jcbeast

@RunandSteal, do you get kill over your best rogues in clan/server with that build?
Lol srry about not replying. Didnt see this post. I havent gotten a kill over the best rogue on my server. He gets up to 8k atk and 2.8k dmg i think. Plus he has multiple dps skills to use so I dont think I'll be getting the kill over him anytime soon :(
RunAndSteal~ 220 Ranger~ Mabon
StabAndSteal~ 170 Rogue ~ Mabon

@RunandSteal, do you get kill over your best rogues in clan/server with that build?
Lol srry about not replying. Didnt see this post. I havent gotten a kill over the best rogue on my server. He gets up to 8k atk and 2.8k dmg i think. Plus he has multiple dps skills to use so I dont think I'll be getting the kill over him anytime soon :(
Sorry to shatter your dreams but dont even imagine getting a kill over a rondel rogue, unless OTM implements some fresh dps skills for rangers or fixes rogues.

In my book and from experience rondel rogues cannot be outdpsed.
Wattzon of Sulis

Sorry to shatter your dreams but dont even imagine getting a kill over a rondel rogue, unless OTM implements some fresh dps skills for rangers or fixes rogues.

In my book and from experience rondel rogues cannot be outdpsed.
As it should be, as that is the only purpose of a rogue.
SilentDagger
Level 172 Rogue
Rhiannon