Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Chieftain boss locations!

Here are the locations of all the chieftain bosses (able to drop up to royal rings)

Please tell me if I'm missing any or adding some where there aren't!
Last edited by Liviticus on Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:43 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: Thanks for the help: Bitey, Kartier, Serethem, demennen2, Royalwarrior, Yilley, Gandy
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (273.03 KiB) Viewed 2952 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (295.54 KiB) Viewed 3048 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (300.93 KiB) Viewed 3081 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (239.93 KiB) Viewed 3231 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (325.29 KiB) Viewed 3231 times
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.

Re: Chieftain boss locations!

The spider between priesteres of morigan and ulurb there is one you forgot alsoo the armour ow bosses they drop too rings oh yeah, another spider if you go to the entance of that whole spider thing go left and directly left again there is 1 too.
lvl 191 rogue full dl armour
lvl 110 ranger lost and naked in the woods i guess :/
Lvl 120 druid
on lugh

The other big error is at Ow, the faerie bosses i see on the map do not drop royal rings :o, they can only drop fabled, grand and manuals!
The only way to get royal rings is from the big ow bosses and their Ph (pyus, swamp, eye, crammok etc)
Away from mabon sorry guys!
I am on Morrigan now :)
Natures - druid level 41 - Morrigan
MasterRange - rogue level 145 - Mabon ~Retired~
Looking for leveling partners that are not arachnophobe :)
Pm me ig

The other big error is at Ow, the faerie bosses i see on the map do not drop royal rings :o, they can only drop fabled, grand and manuals!
The only way to get royal rings is from the big ow bosses and their Ph (pyus, swamp, eye, crammok etc)
If anyone can confirm this, ill update the map :)
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.