Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Update: Where are we with class balance?

Class balance?
Old topic, but something really needs to be done.

Players over level 190 are as follows:
254 Rogues
204 Warriors
152 Rangers
120 Mages
74 Druids

Players over level 180 are as follows:
488 Rogues
417 Warriors
280 Rangers
245 Mages
184 Druids

These numbers are even worst when you consider most high level druids are alts and not mains.

The game dynamics clearly favor Rogues and Warriors.
But more importantly end-game dynamics also clearly favor rogues and warriors.

Let me ask a simple question: Can you have too many rogues, warriors, rangers, mages at a boss fight?

To have one more of any of those classes is a clear benefit to killing end-game bosses. But once you have 4-5 healing druids and 1-2 dps druids, then you're kind of maxed. The benefit of having eight druids at a fight is limiting. Half of druids dps will not stack, so having more than two dps druids is not really practical. The same with healing, at some points you can’t fill the tank with any more nature magic!

I realize this has been talked and talked and talked about, but the numbers do not lie.
Druids are the least favored class, period! :cry:

Re: Update: Where are we with class balance?

I also believe that it should be known that any boss can be killed with just Druids (except maybe necro, but with enough on for mordris it is possible). Can Warriors say that? Rogues? Rangers? Mages? I believe that there being so little druids at lvl 180+ means that something is seriously wrong...

On Taranis we have 7 Druid mains lvl 180+, and the highest lvl druid is an alt. How sad is that?
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

I also believe that it should be known that any boss can be killed with just Druids (except maybe necro, but with enough on for mordris it is possible). Can Warriors say that? Rogues? Rangers? Mages? I believe that there being so little druids at lvl 180+ means that something is seriously wrong...

On Taranis we have 7 Druid mains lvl 180+, and the highest lvl druid is an alt. How sad is that?
i bet u wars could. Bash circle ftw
Legolas15
Retired
The greatest warrior to ever grace Arawn ;)
Brother to Jcbeast

Everything can be killed with enough people on. I dont understand the statement. Are you saying that druids can kill any boss without dying?
  • Playing since Christmas 2011
    Remove BoE
    Make new endgame content providing similar rewards but without the need for dominant clans
    Add horizontal content

I also believe that it should be known that any boss can be killed with just Druids (except maybe necro, but with enough on for mordris it is possible).
The benefit of having eight druids at a fight is limiting. Half of druids dps will not stack, so having more than two dps druids is not really practical.
I think you are forgetting about the boss raging after 20 min :lol: Yeah a group of all druids could kill a boss in a couple hours if there was no rage. But considering what Perl wrote, it is not possible for a group of druids to kill a boss before it rages.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide