Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Are Botters Even Punished?

I see botters everyday. Their always in the same place in carro, the troll pit at the end of the long tunnel. Their all extremely high lvls In full dl and the best fashion items in the game. All they do is sit there, they don't kill mobs yet they have the best gear. Does this happen in your world ;)
[

I see botters everyday. Their always in the same place in carro, the troll pit at the end of the long tunnel. Their all extremely high lvls In full dl and the best fashion items in the game. All they do is sit there, they don't kill mobs yet they have the best gear. Does this happen in your world ;)
Thats called camping ....
  • Playing since Christmas 2011
    Remove BoE
    Make new endgame content providing similar rewards but without the need for dominant clans
    Add horizontal content

I'm guilty, OTM please don't ban me :cry:

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

That sounds like every level 185+....
Lugh

GhostLord- Level 134 druid

Proud Guardian of Hobnobbers

Herne

IsleOfCacti- Level 42 Ranger

Keep the peace....

That sounds like every level 185+....
It was sarcasm lol