Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Are Botters Even Punished?

i dont get it. how can programs play a game for u?
They use commands to activate like skills and such automatically systematically to keep you logged and farming
Not always, that's just the sane way to do it. I actually like the rube Goldberg style mechanical methods people use like vertical blinds, duct tape, a chicken leg, and an oscillating fan. Technically then it's a chicken playing for you.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

They use commands to activate like skills and such automatically systematically to keep you logged and farming
Not always, that's just the sane way to do it. I actually like the rube Goldberg style mechanical methods people use like vertical blinds, duct tape, a chicken leg, and an oscillating fan. Technically then it's a chicken playing for you.
Go chickens!
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

some people are actually chickens so the only rule you would be breaking is sharing accounts
https://streamable.com/4gxgz

Why exactly do you care if their botting? Their only taking one mob in an area and arent hurting you in any way
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed

There's a player on Arawn who does the same thing. Sits at a fast spawning bolg all day without moving. Repeating the same skills in the same order every time. If u love him or kill him by pulling aggro he will stand still in that new spot or dead on the floor for hours and hours on end
Legolas15
Retired
The greatest warrior to ever grace Arawn ;)
Brother to Jcbeast