Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Are Botters Even Punished?

#1
There's a couple of Botters in Gwydion, the most recent one, has been in carrow 24/7 botting his way to 125 last i checked.

Few have reported but he still hasn't stopped. Banning him would be a great initiative on behalf of OTM regarding cheaters so no one else cheats again.

Thank you
Wattzon of Sulis

Re: Are Botters Even Punished?

#2
KnightRyder wrote:There's a couple of Botters in Gwydion, the most recent one, has been in carrow 24/7 botting his way to 125 last i checked.

Few have reported but he still hasn't stopped. Banning him would be a great initiative on behalf of OTM regarding cheaters so no one else cheats again.

Thank you


People who afk a lot but are not using client programs to automate the game are not punished. If you were to ban people who afk for a few minutes again and again my server would be a ghost town.

People who use a program to automate the game can be eventually punished. I've seen a few temp bans handed out over it.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Re: Are Botters Even Punished?

#3
Plus3 wrote:
KnightRyder wrote:There's a couple of Botters in Gwydion, the most recent one, has been in carrow 24/7 botting his way to 125 last i checked.

Few have reported but he still hasn't stopped. Banning him would be a great initiative on behalf of OTM regarding cheaters so no one else cheats again.

Thank you


People who afk a lot but are not using client programs to automate the game are not punished. If you were to ban people who afk for a few minutes again and again my server would be a ghost town.

People who use a program to automate the game can be eventually punished. I've seen a few temp bans handed out over it.

When did i say afk in my post at all?

Botters are getting away with it and OTM isnt taking action.
Wattzon of Sulis

Re: Are Botters Even Punished?

#4
KnightRyder wrote:
Plus3 wrote:
KnightRyder wrote:There's a couple of Botters in Gwydion, the most recent one, has been in carrow 24/7 botting his way to 125 last i checked.

Few have reported but he still hasn't stopped. Banning him would be a great initiative on behalf of OTM regarding cheaters so no one else cheats again.

Thank you


People who afk a lot but are not using client programs to automate the game are not punished. If you were to ban people who afk for a few minutes again and again my server would be a ghost town.

People who use a program to automate the game can be eventually punished. I've seen a few temp bans handed out over it.

When did i say afk in my post at all?

Botters are getting away with it and OTM isnt taking action.


I mentioned the difference because both in game and on the forums well past half the people either can't tell or don't know the difference.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Re: Are Botters Even Punished?

#7
rysnthedestroyer wrote:I know this guy. Its obvious what he does as he doesn't use lixs and never talks at all. If you are in gwydion you will definitely agree that he is PROGRESSING very much.


Maybe he has you blocked or doesn't want to talk to you?
Normal is an illusion. After all what is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

Re: Are Botters Even Punished?

#8
teppum wrote:
rysnthedestroyer wrote:I know this guy. Its obvious what he does as he doesn't use lixs and never talks at all. If you are in gwydion you will definitely agree that he is PROGRESSING very much.


Maybe he has you blocked or doesn't want to talk to you?


I regularly stand around on my iphone 3G farming. I can't talk or the game crashes. People think i bot on it but I never have. I afk leveled to 100 already by just tapping the screen every 10 min or less.

How you can tell if they bot: most people are very lazy and ill informed. Therefore they use a program that just repeats mouse movements on a loop. They will use the same skills over and over in the same order and it will repeat to the second. If this is happening they are botting.

The above posts just confirm most people cant tell the difference between simply doing nothing but logging a legit unaltered unadulterated unautomated copy of the game and using software to cheat.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Re: Are Botters Even Punished?

#10
:lol:

Ask anyone in gwydion who spends most amount of their time in carrowmore about this "botter"

How are you siding with this anonymous guy if you don't even know him?

He stands in one spot, heals every second, never replies to anyone. No has has ever seen him move either.
Wattzon of Sulis

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests