Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What do you want to come for update 5?

slow down everyone, The update wont be for another year or two! They could care less about the I-tunes version of this game. It has been proven time and again that all OTM cares about is Android. There thoughts are "screw the i-pod version,we made our money off them and now its time to move on"
You realize any updates and events will be released on both ios and android simultaneously because they will be using the same engine? The new engine will also allow for quicker updates.

Stop spouting nonsense. It does not help.
Ph.D. in Broscience
Level 10+ in all classes
Veteran player - playing since 2014
Recruit
50+ in all stats

I'd rather have new items, bosses, crafting etc. Than new graphics. It takes a very long time to change all the graphic in ch.. Why not just give us new bosses fix glitches and listen to player feedback and try to fix that instead
+1 what's wrong with the current graphics? We want content!
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder
Ranger skills still broken...

I'd rather have new items, bosses, crafting etc. Than new graphics. It takes a very long time to change all the graphic in ch.. Why not just give us new bosses fix glitches and listen to player feedback and try to fix that instead
So many people forget that the new engine will make it possible for OTM to put out new content more quickly. The graphics are simply a small improvement, but the engine allows OTM to do things that they haven't been able to do in the past. Good things come to those who wait.
SilentDagger
Level 172 Rogue
Rhiannon

So many people forget that the new engine will make it possible for OTM to put out new content more quickly. The graphics are simply a small improvement, but the engine allows OTM to do things that they haven't been able to do in the past. Good things come to those who wait.
+1
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!

Ya and i'd like a place where you can hire items ( ex golden helm of bloodlust 2k/hour max 4 hours.) from other players. There would be like a market where you can hire out your items to make gold. More bosses for lower lvls not just quest bosses. I mean a level 120 boss that can drop a good bracelet or something ( compared to aggy mordy hrung necro)

YESSSS +100000000
It could be like a auction house saying renting heroic boots for 1week 5k a day or whatever and there could be like min 1 day max 3weeks and u choose how long u want
World: Danu
Named: Thebeast1221
Level 111 rogue
My level may not be that high but I have played for a long time on many accounts so if you need help PM me:)
You won't be getting any thanks from me,! Now watch your mouth and watch your back!

Ya and i'd like a place where you can hire items ( ex golden helm of bloodlust 2k/hour max 4 hours.) from other players. There would be like a market where you can hire out your items to make gold. More bosses for lower lvls not just quest bosses. I mean a level 120 boss that can drop a good bracelet or something ( compared to aggy mordy hrung necro)
+1 I would make so much cash with this :lol:
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder
Ranger skills still broken...