Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Are other servers as mean and selfish?

I used to think belenus was one of the friendliest and kindest servers. A few weeks ago my clan was on high king when another clan (I wont say who) came along. One of there warriors taunted him and then ran behind the rock. He was bolosed so we were able to re-taunt every time before he reset. They would have easily gotten lock had they reset him.

That same clan came along while we were killing aggy. We already had lock. The would go out and get adds then stand under aggy and wait for my firestorm to give me aggro. This wouldnt do them any good. I'm only lvl 157. I wasnt contributing much anyway. It didn't make us much closer to failing on aggy it just cost me a ton of idols.

I am not trying to bash the other clan. I just wanted to know does this kind of thing happens on other servers? All servers?
Thee almighty Clunt, queen mage, slayer of prot, savior of Belenus

Re: Are other servers as mean and selfish?

mM dakota marry me wrote:stop whining and try being more active on the forums, there are things that are 10x worse

What is 10x worse? Sure you can reset mordis or run adds to the necro but that is still the same thing. Killing someone on glad isn't worse. Seriously nM, honest question, what is 10x worse?

Re: Are other servers as mean and selfish?

mM dakota marry me wrote:10x more if you prefer

I was not confused by your semantics. I was looking for examples of things 10x worse than resetting bosses or running adds to people while on a boss. Sure there is hacking or scamming but that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about top clans being civil.