Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Android/iOS Servers

Hey guys!

Im back! Wondering if there are still ppl who remember me. God,its been ages... like over a year?

Anyways, i have this one question... will ios and android servers merge in the future? Cause i really got excited about ch coming to android until i realized that i couldn't play my 100+ € worth character there, which really sucks. So, any plans for merging, or alternatively, for transfering?
Selene (Mage) 134 | Xellaya (Druid) 110
Clan: Uskoci
World: Arawn

Re: Android/iOS Servers

Hey guys!

Im back! Wondering if there are still ppl who remember me. God,its been ages... like over a year?

Anyways, i have this one question... will ios and android servers merge in the future? Cause i really got excited about ch coming to android until i realized that i couldn't play my 100+ € worth character there, which really sucks. So, any plans for merging, or alternatively, for transfering?
Hey, I remember seeing you posting a few times, welcome back! Xell, why did you leave?
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!

Well.. Okay. I know I'm a few years late, but here I am. :D
So did servers get merged yet? I stopped playing after switching to android. :p not that I'd remember my login...

Hey Jake ;)

Ah what a shame, really.. Someone I played with way back when messaged me yesterday. I'd really love to continue, but since I don't own any iOS devices anymore i would have to start over and that's not an option. :(

Hey Jake ;)

Ah what a shame, really.. Someone I played with way back when messaged me yesterday. I'd really love to continue, but since I don't own any iOS devices anymore i would have to start over and that's not an option. :(
you can reach those levels (134) in 2 weeks :D
For some people its not worth the time spent having to start over and regear and farm and level another toon starting from scratch
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue