Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What's wrong with this picture?

Should be a new competition: Spot the fails.
I got one! How come a lvl 50 is wearing the beginning armor...

The mage who took the picture (the one dancing in the middle) is wearing the beginning armor, but she has Freeze on her skill bar, everyone knows the quest for Freeze doesn't open up until level 40-50ish (haven't been mage for a while). Pretty sure it's the second page quest.

Also, some lower lvl mages DO use recuperate, due to the need to solo, and the fact they haven't spent a hundred dollars on sigils.

Another fail:
Sadly, most high levels I know would never do anything like this with extremely lower levels.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Should be a new competition: Spot the fails.
I got one! How come a lvl 50 is wearing the beginning armor...

The mage who took the picture (the one dancing in the middle) is wearing the beginning armor, but she has Freeze on her skill bar, everyone knows the quest for Freeze doesn't open up until level 40-50ish (haven't been mage for a while). Pretty sure it's the second page quest.

Also, some lower lvl mages DO use recuperate, due to the need to solo, and the fact they haven't spent a hundred dollars on sigils.

Another fail:
Sadly, most high levels I know would never do anything like this with extremely lower levels.
Nah there's no way that the mage dancing in the middle is the one who took the picture, it was definitely someone who just zoomed into first person.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Once upon a time page quests didn't have a level req.
Belenus
Elementals

Kiyarah - 222
PiercingHeart - 193
Kiystroyer - 139
Hexi - 137
Alleviate - 135

The warriors shield is half dragonslord and half 150 req shield...look closely u will see...the first half is 150 req shield and the second half is dragonlord...did i get it right aileron?
Morrigan
Chaos234324 - Warrior - 141 - Mighty Vanguard
Anikitos - PVP Mage - 71 - Invincible dreamseeker
ChaosBank- Bank/PVP Druid - 14 - Invincible Rainwalker
Proud Leader of clan PhoenixRising
IOS Beta Tester XD