Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Download Android Celtic Heroes Now!

-.-

We have not forgotten about IOS, we're just a tad bit excited about finally getting out onto android, but we are working on bringing the new engine to IOS as soon as we can.

IOS has not been forgotten about so please stop worry/starting new threads asking the same question O_O

The engine is coming!
Please PM me for Support Issues
Morgana is back in the house! ~ Meow!

-.-

We have not forgotten about IOS, we're just a tad bit excited about finally getting out onto android, but we are working on bringing the new engine to IOS as soon as we can.

IOS has not been forgotten about so please stop worry/starting new threads asking the same question O_O

The engine is coming!
It's not the fact that we think you have forgotten about us, or that we are not excited about it coming out on android; it's the fact that most CH player(atm) play on IOS and so are excited/impatient for the engine has come out. That being said, you are right; peeps, pls stop making topics asking the same question over...and over...and over....and over again.

All this being said, good job on getting android released!
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

I'm glad it's finally out on Android so they can start working on the iOS release. The engine shoulda been released on iOS first though. iOS players have waited over a year for the last 2 updates each. Still funded the game and continued to play (keeping it running).

Android users have not been waiting as such, and have not been funding the game, yet we find ourselves less prioritised by OTM.

Hope they make enough money from the Android players, for the loss of iOS players to be worth it.
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

I'm glad it's finally out on Android so they can start working on the iOS release. The engine shoulda been released on iOS first though. iOS players have waited over a year for the last 2 updates each. Still funded the game and continued to play (keeping it running).

Android users have not been waiting as such, and have not been funding the game, yet we find ourselves less prioritised by OTM.

Hope they make enough money from the Android players, for the loss of iOS players to be worth it.
on the other hand, developing the game for Android gives OTM more bang for their buck. Now people with both platforms will be able to buy plat and fund updates. That way, OTM can put more resources into developing updates for both platforms. Just be patient, and get through this waiting period. I have a feeling that all of this is building the foundation for great things in the future.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide