Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Celtic Heroes Android ***Update***

Ok this is good to know. Now when can we have the answer to the $64 dollar question? The one about when iOS will get the new engine? Dont really mean to sound selfish but Im really looking forward to the new engine.
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

Ok this is good to know. Now when can we have the answer to the $64 dollar question? The one about when iOS will get the new engine? Dont really mean to sound selfish but Im really looking forward to the new engine.
buy a $20 andriod tablet :mrgreen:
A Mage is like a Lamborghini, You don't get one as your first car or daily driver and there are cheaper cars that go faster and are more comfortable anyway.

What did you miss about I-O-S?

Jk man, just messin with ya
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

Don't you want to see your current armor in the new engine :o?
Android doesn't have a few areas that we have too.