Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Maintenance

CHplayer wrote:Dont act like you guys have sand *Words Removed*. Its clear I'm not pushing for account bans.

Dont play so hard to get *Words Removed*

Make up your mind. One post your pushing for high levels to get banned, and now you are saying you are not pushing for them to get banned...Anyways, end game bosses were up and not all high levels abused this bug. They want to kill end game bosses before server reset hits. You expect them to stand there and hit the boss only, or just stand their and cheer from the sidelines...if any of these players saw an add on the loose, I'm sure they would go kill the add. Not their fault their is a bug in the system...
Last edited by Crankz on Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Crankz91
Lvl 200 ranger

Smellyunder wrote:When update 3 first came out, there was a bug in ow where u won't get damage when ghosts hit you and your willpower was going up crazy.

When any bug that benefit players they surely fix them immediate. When any bug that reported hurts player, well "current engine 1000cc cant deal it right now"

Wat a dissapointment...

There were always hidden changes that we all never know but told "no changes at all"

Also, when players feedback bug. Ah hem... Current engine cant do anything but hv to wait till cow come back with the TURBO engine and we "may" rectify them:)

And this so called a "good bug" they immediate down server n fix them:)

U see the difference?

Crankz wrote:
CHplayer wrote:Dont act like you guys have sand *Words Removed*. Its clear I'm not pushing for account bans.

Dont play so hard to get *Words Removed*

Make up your mind. One post your pushing for high levels to get banned, and now you are saying you are not pushing for them to get banned...Anyways, end game bosses were up and not all high levels abused this bug. They want to kill end game bosses before server reset hits. You expect them to stand there and hit the boss only, or just stand their and cheer from the sidelines...if any of these players saw an add on the loose, I'm sure they would go kill the add. Not their fault their is a bug in the system...

I really dont think otm gives a spectral about if anyone wants them banned roflmao.... They're just wasting their time... They have no say, truth is theyre gonna rollback and set it normal. Dig a hole
~dark