Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

connecting to ios servers.

when will we be able to connect to ios servers? will it be when ios gets the new engine, or will it be later still, thanks
DruidMeno3-lvl 107-Druid
Spree-lvl 113-Mage
Dido-lvl 86-Mage
Trio-lvl 97-ranger

"If you are feeling down, ask a higher level player how many lixs it takes them to lvl."
Druids: Loyal, Friendly, Helpful, always there to heal your wounds.

Re: connecting to ios servers.

They wont connect because theyre making it sperate. It wouldnt be fair for people who do want a fresh new server. Plus whats the point kf merge? Whats it gonna do if ur lvl 100+?
He is talking about being able to access ios servers from an android device, something the admins said they will look into, not merging of the servers.
Ph.D. in Broscience
Level 10+ in all classes
Veteran player - playing since 2014
Recruit
50+ in all stats

thank you broscientist, that is what i intended to ask.
I want to know when my android devices will be able to play on my current characters and server.
DruidMeno3-lvl 107-Druid
Spree-lvl 113-Mage
Dido-lvl 86-Mage
Trio-lvl 97-ranger

"If you are feeling down, ask a higher level player how many lixs it takes them to lvl."
Druids: Loyal, Friendly, Helpful, always there to heal your wounds.

Its not fair to the people like me who have so much in ios ive spent over 800 real money on ios and now dont have an ios device they should atleast give us who spent monry on ios the stuff we have there to android.
Why does it matter? You should just get a new ios. Its ur fault for spending $800.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]