Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The Dal Riata Enquirer - Natan Athach

The only good helm is the Druid helm IMO (which actually rocks).

Other than that, Godly and Imperial Charms are the only half-decent drops.

Please reduce these drags health by half. They sit up for days on our world. 5*'s even sat up now.
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

The only good helm is the Druid helm IMO (which actually rocks).

Other than that, Godly and Imperial Charms are the only half-decent drops.

Please reduce these drags health by half. They sit up for days on our world. 5*'s even sat up now.
I disagree. The Druid helm is amazing that's pretty much said by everyone. But the warrior helm is pretty boss too. Giant swing, shatter, and shield bash are all decent skills - esp shatter. I find it pretty useful in both dps and tank and hybrid builds.

I don't even have dl or end game equips on my ranger, Mage and rogue and I wouldn't equip those helms. They are pretty much junk unless you restat for a specific boss fight and even then the Mage helm is pretty useless.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

I would never use the warrior helm, it is pretty crappy. The druid helms are obviously the best but we have gotten a godly poison charm which is very nice. It comes with 50 poison damage and 500 poison resist.

Idk what you guys are talking about with the taking 1 hour to kill lol, takes 10-20 mins.
Rhainnon

Yumius- Level 183+ DPS Warrior
JuliusYumius- Level 123+ DPS Rogue

Proud Member of Outliers Clan

"Only those who play win. Only those who risk win. History favors risk-takers. Forgets the timid. Everything else is commentary."
-Iveta Cherneva

The athach helms were never supposed to be better than Hrungnir or Mordris helms. It shouldn't be even better than DL helm.
It's an event item, which is mostly for keepsakes and looks. They actually thought that Radiant ES is for looks/ceremonial use only.
That's their intention because these items are limited edition and will be near impossible to obtain regularly again.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

He drops helms that add 3 skills for each class. Royals give +6 to three skills, imperial adds 8 and godly adds 10.

He also drops charms that can either give 10-50 stat points or 10-50 damage. These charms also have resists and evasions on them.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

He drops helms that add 3 skills for each class. Royals give +6 to three skills, imperial adds 8 and godly adds 10.

He also drops charms that can either give 10-50 stat points or 10-50 damage. These charms also have resists and evasions on them.

oh ok thanks!
Gwydion
Proud General of Aeternum :D

SneakBlade, 223 Rogue
MadTiger, 105+ Ranger(on holidays)
Sn1ckers, 145+ Druid
Praevalidium, 25+ Warrior
Ithuriel, 20+ Mage

Aerial is my bestie!and also a nub :D