Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Why does Necro only have 3 drops?

Because it was supposedly be easier than Mordris and slightly harder than Hrungnir which also has 3 drops.
When the Necro nerf patch was put in, the encounter was recategorized as harder than Mordris but the loot was never adjusted to reflect that. They may have boosted it by 20% on some items which is still not enough considering lux items are still superior to some of them.

Not enough imo, and since otm doesnt change existing items, its another failure and missed opportunity to make things better.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

youll have to kill it like 10+ times to get everyone who actually took part at the first kill a drop( most are crap anyways) , that's a whole month!
10 my arse
Thinking the same thing lmao.
I'll break it down for you. If it drops 3 items per kill and you kill it ten times that is 30. He is saying you need to kill it ten times or more (30+) drops for everyone to get somthing!

I'll break it down for you. If it drops 3 items per kill and you kill it ten times that is 30. He is saying you need to kill it ten times or more (30+) drops for everyone to get somthing!
If you're going to make a statement you should at least be accurate. I could have said it would take 1+ kills to get everyone an item; as true as it is it just isn't helpful, nor does it represent a good figure.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Its like saying you only need to kill Snorri 80 times to get a all crowns needed to equip a 30-member clan with Dl weapons and offhands.

Ill just chalk it up to another uninformed and inexperienced opinion from a CH player.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.