Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: gameplay on ipod 4th gen

I've noticed that it takes a bit longer to log in and out than on my iPhone 5s. The keyboard isn't quite as quick either. Gameplay is still pretty decent, although if you get a lot of people together in a small area (mordris, hrungnir) you will see a lot of lag. Overall, it's not too bad though.

I would keep it in mind though that Apple didn't release iOS 7 to the iPod gen 4, so it will probably be the next model they stop supporting in the future.

One more thing. I also noticed that the login screen for the sewers is different on the iPod gen 4 than it is for my iPhone 5s. Not sure why but it's kinda funny :)

Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Very bad compared to an iPad Mini. I have both and hate it when my iPad is out of charge now. But i do hope that Celitc Heroes will stay compatible with iPod 4th gen so i can continue dual logging! But, iPad 4th gen is easily playable, but the app crashes often :/. Also, the logging in and out is slow.
Clan: WolfGang
Chaz - Level 185+ Ranger - Full DL
Inferno19 - Level 127+ Mage
Sneakystrike - Level 195+ Rogue - Full DL
EpIcHeaLzz - Level 137+ Druid
Tankerzz - Level 127+ Warrior (PvP Beast: Invincible Veteran)

World: Mabon

chaz wrote:Very bad compared to an iPad Mini. I have both and hate it when my iPad is out of charge now. But i do hope that Celitc Heroes will stay compatible with iPod 4th gen so i can continue dual logging! But, iPad 4th gen is easily playable, but the app crashes often :/. Also, the logging in and out is slow.

I have a ipad mini and iPod 4th as well and i agree with most of this. iPod is sometimes pretty hard because it is so small but you can just use it and it works well
JelleB 82 ranger (retired)
TheHealOfGod (finally)109+ druid
some other noob accounts
herne