Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Rare items you have

Royal sunfire dragon helmet (+80 every stat)
White coven
Essence blade
Purple partaaaay hat
Radiant offhand torch
Torch of belenus
Majestic broom of winter
Full white spooky hunter
Vanguards white moon mask
And I have a feeling I'm missing some stuff but oh well
Belenus-
Assassinprime- lvl102 Ranger
Ravenwing-lvl68 Mage
Betaprime2-lvl68 Warrior
S0uth-lvl61 Rogue
Gwydion-
AtlasPrime-lvl180+ warrior

Majestic winter
White lugh mask
Black lugh mask x3
Purple party hat
Black pirate items (on ros extremely rare)
Hmmm lots other fashion sets but to long to post :(
224- Rogue
206- Druid
200- Rogue
197- Warrior

Darkflame pants(very rare on lugh) broom of doom, purple party hat, cloud hat, royal sunfire helm, 2 godly bear helmets(crush/pierce), ancient kite shield, avalanche sled, blue and purple sultans carpets, godly sunfire charm of ice shards, godly ice blast mordis bracelet, 2012 100 ice magic 40 focus ammy, 50% beltane staff, 2 winterking bows and a winterking staff, void ice grimore, superiour spellsword(100 ice/fire magic sword), master axe of the lair(75 strength 4 giant swing), infernal brand and imperial battleskewer(both 235 dmg), godly sunfire energy ring, 3 5% festive sleds, 10% sled, 4 charstone rings, wand of hallows, yulestave, barrier scroll, haste scroll, 1 of every chest, purple 150 health/energy moon mask, 25 strength bat mask, high priest bor-ag-valon charm, sparkling jotun charm, winter harp, spooky harp, white huntmaster mask, spooky purple huntmaster mask, stave of tempests, 5 snowmen heads, 1 2011 pumpkin helmet, 1 100 resist wolf helm, 2 50 resist wolf helms.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 190 Ice Mage
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/ecQbSXV

Lastcall, that's not you, for all we know you're a level 100 noob.

that's obv from kik.

Hi, I quit. Thanks.
Booty is the most important thing.

chaoslord1 wrote:Lastcall, that's not you, for all we know you're a level 100 noob.

that's obv from kik.

Level 100? Far from it bud. That rogues 150. Warrior was 166 when pic was took. Now 181 stopped lvling left that server. Now im 100 on acc I started 3 days ago on new world.
Android Tester :)
Not playing atm!

LastCall wrote:
chaoslord1 wrote:Lastcall, that's not you, for all we know you're a level 100 noob.

that's obv from kik.

Level 100? Far from it bud. That rogues 150. Warrior was 166 when pic was took. Now 181 stopped lvling left that server. Now im 100 on acc I started 3 days ago on new world.

So is there a reason you have 2 master's grimoires and 3 heroic ammies as well as a talisman of stars or whatever the hell else you have? Why would you change worlds if you have all this stuff? Interesting, very interesting.

Lugh
  • Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
  • Venus - Level 195 Druid

123456 wrote:a druid can out dps a ranger fairly easily in a dps build. Adrith

1234567 wrote: Hrung ring+mordy spear > necro ring+edl dagger. Furyion

limbo

LastCall wrote:

that's obv from kik.

Its funny because those pictures were also posted by Oliverqueen on groupie. Are you Oliverqueen?
184 Druid
205 Rogue
120 Ranger
201 Warrior
90 Mage
-RHIANNON-