Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: How many toons to you have over 190?

Why have 2 high levels rogues?
I know one guy who has a few rogues. He said something along the lines "if you enjoy playing football, would you go and play other sports? Rogues are the same way for me". Something like that.
BarbellaReign-192
Tic-183
DrNovaKane-180+
Have you ever noticed that when people like something, they don't tell anyone, but when they hate something, they tell everyone?

Chriskhor is lvl 201 full dl and wep no sheild, his other warrior powersword is lvl 194+ no dl, and his druid is lvl 195+ full dl no wep

He is currently also leveling a rogue and mage and last i saw 2 weeks ago they were nearing 140 after only 2 weeks.

And chrisk is only 10
Fourwheeler- lvl 220+ rogue
Gyros- lvl 215 Mage
World- Rhiannon
Member of InnerCircle

younger people level their chars up faster because they probably get money from their parents to play (in his case he definitely gets it) and they dont have anything besides playing to do all day (maybe sports)
10 year olds dont got much homework and other stuff
Danu:
Deathreaver - level 136 Warrior
Flametongue - level 62 Mage

Chriskhor is lvl 201 full dl and wep no sheild, his other warrior powersword is lvl 194+ no dl, and his druid is lvl 195+ full dl no wep

He is currently also leveling a rogue and mage and last i saw 2 weeks ago they were nearing 140 after only 2 weeks.

And chrisk is only 10
Bull hamster pellets. No way hes 10 years old.
Server: Herne
Clan: ResUrgeNs
Class:.......Druid...................Ranger
Character: Superman8977.....Luminous
Level:.......212.....................215