Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Which world has...

#11
Ziva wrote:IMHO end game boss items should be EARNED.

You consider aggy end-game?

Lugh
  • Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
  • Venus - Level 195 Druid


123456 wrote:a druid can out dps a ranger fairly easily in a dps build. Adrith

1234567 wrote: Hrung ring+mordy spear > necro ring+edl dagger. Furyion

limbo

Re: Which world has...

#12
Venus wrote:
Ziva wrote:IMHO end game boss items should be EARNED.

You consider aggy end-game?


Considering a lot of us still use aggy bracelets past level 190 means that yeah they are still end game gear.
Server: Herne
Clan: ResUrgeNs
Class:.......Druid...................Ranger
Character: Superman8977.....Luminous
Level:.......212.....................215

Re: Which world has...

#13
Dont be so lazy.
No one paved the way for these end game players. We seen a boss and wanted their drops so we put in time to figure out a stratedgy and killed it.
Nothing is stopping you from doing the same. You dont need to dedicate your whole life to a clan, since there is so many people as claimed that can use these items. Maybe you all should get together, camp the boss that you want drops from, and kill it. Just like everyone else.
There are people running around with quest gear who have never killed a quest boss. There are people who have aggy items and have never even seen the dragon. Now what do they do? They have no experience killing these bosses and will be lost and whine for the next tier once they are ready.

And one person being spoiled with gold from the efforts of a clan as a whole is just selfish. Why should one person get rich from selling items they could not have acquired without the help of their friends.

It is simple really... If you want boss drops you should get a group together and kill the boss.
Whining because the people who actually put the effort in to get a group together and kill a boss but wont sell the drops to you is just a joke. Fact of the matter is, if you really wanted these drops as bad as you claim you would get a group and camp and kill the boss.

You dont even have to camp the boss, just be ready on a server reset. This isnt rocket science, it is just being lazy.

And @ Venus.

Dont be so anal. Of course what ziva is saying is not that aggy IS the end game boss, but it is one of the 3 bosses worth killing for gear that is still used when 190plus. This is not the high levels problem, this is OTMS problem. That high lvl 190 plus clans still need to farm last updates end game boss for items because they are more usefull then the current bosses in the game. After hundred and hundreds of aggys world herne still only has maybe 5 void items. I'm not sure i have seen a godly ring. And of the hundreds of spawns, and litteraly years in human time with only missing less then 20 kills... That is a complete rediculous ratio. But the fact that people can farm every kill of a certain boss for well over a year in real time and still not have anything close to the best items the boss has potential to drop is a whole different discussion.

Re: Which world has...

#14
CHplayer wrote:Dont be so lazy.
No one paved the way for these end game players. We seen a boss and wanted their drops so we put in time to figure out a stratedgy and killed it.
Nothing is stopping you from doing the same. You dont need to dedicate your whole life to a clan, since there is so many people as claimed that can use these items. Maybe you all should get together, camp the boss that you want drops from, and kill it. Just like everyone else.
There are people running around with quest gear who have never killed a quest boss. There are people who have aggy items and have never even seen the dragon. Now what do they do? They have no experience killing these bosses and will be lost and whine for the next tier once they are ready.

And one person being spoiled with gold from the efforts of a clan as a whole is just selfish. Why should one person get rich from selling items they could not have acquired without the help of their friends.

It is simple really... If you want boss drops you should get a group together and kill the boss.
Whining because the people who actually put the effort in to get a group together and kill a boss but wont sell the drops to you is just a joke. Fact of the matter is, if you really wanted these drops as bad as you claim you would get a group and camp and kill the boss.

You dont even have to camp the boss, just be ready on a server reset. This isnt rocket science, it is just being lazy.

And @ Venus.

Dont be so anal. Of course what ziva is saying is not that aggy IS the end game boss, but it is one of the 3 bosses worth killing for gear that is still used when 190plus. This is not the high levels problem, this is OTMS problem. That high lvl 190 plus clans still need to farm last updates end game boss for items because they are more usefull then the current bosses in the game. After hundred and hundreds of aggys world herne still only has maybe 5 void items. I'm not sure i have seen a godly ring. And of the hundreds of spawns, and litteraly years in human time with only missing less then 20 kills... That is a complete rediculous ratio. But the fact that people can farm every kill of a certain boss for well over a year in real time and still not have anything close to the best items the boss has potential to drop is a whole different discussion.

Ok what I'm about to say might make u hate me again :( ... Well I mostly agree with u that your clans items are earned such as aggy drops...but there's one problem thou...although ppl in your clan are nice and help out...it's easy to say there's no way of competing with u guys. That bein said u have much more "firepower" than any other clans...no clans can kill lower lvl bosses that used to be end game (aggy) due to the fact that your clannies are geared with dl...with that how is someone supposed to compete with this when the person competing has no dl therefore can't match the amount of power Ur clan has...this makes it easy for them to easily not get lock on aggy(I mean this HAS been tried before) I agree with your point that these drops should be earned but how is THAT possible when no one can match the amount of dmg/ power u guys can...this isn't going against anyone or anything...still love u guys(specially supernub :3) but just my thoughts...
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger


Image


._.

Re: Which world has...

#15
Curry30423 wrote:
CHplayer wrote:Dont be so lazy.
No one paved the way for these end game players. We seen a boss and wanted their drops so we put in time to figure out a stratedgy and killed it.
Nothing is stopping you from doing the same. You dont need to dedicate your whole life to a clan, since there is so many people as claimed that can use these items. Maybe you all should get together, camp the boss that you want drops from, and kill it. Just like everyone else.
There are people running around with quest gear who have never killed a quest boss. There are people who have aggy items and have never even seen the dragon. Now what do they do? They have no experience killing these bosses and will be lost and whine for the next tier once they are ready.

And one person being spoiled with gold from the efforts of a clan as a whole is just selfish. Why should one person get rich from selling items they could not have acquired without the help of their friends.

It is simple really... If you want boss drops you should get a group together and kill the boss.
Whining because the people who actually put the effort in to get a group together and kill a boss but wont sell the drops to you is just a joke. Fact of the matter is, if you really wanted these drops as bad as you claim you would get a group and camp and kill the boss.

You dont even have to camp the boss, just be ready on a server reset. This isnt rocket science, it is just being lazy.

And @ Venus.

Dont be so anal. Of course what ziva is saying is not that aggy IS the end game boss, but it is one of the 3 bosses worth killing for gear that is still used when 190plus. This is not the high levels problem, this is OTMS problem. That high lvl 190 plus clans still need to farm last updates end game boss for items because they are more usefull then the current bosses in the game. After hundred and hundreds of aggys world herne still only has maybe 5 void items. I'm not sure i have seen a godly ring. And of the hundreds of spawns, and litteraly years in human time with only missing less then 20 kills... That is a complete rediculous ratio. But the fact that people can farm every kill of a certain boss for well over a year in real time and still not have anything close to the best items the boss has potential to drop is a whole different discussion.

Ok what I'm about to say might make u hate me again :( ... Well I mostly agree with u that your clans items are earned such as aggy drops...but there's one problem thou...although ppl in your clan are nice and help out...it's easy to say there's no way of competing with u guys. That bein said u have much more "firepower" than any other clans...no clans can kill lower lvl bosses that used to be end game (aggy) due to the fact that your clannies are geared with dl...with that how is someone supposed to compete with this when the person competing has no dl therefore can't match the amount of power Ur clan has...this makes it easy for them to easily not get lock on aggy(I mean this HAS been tried before) I agree with your point that these drops should be earned but how is THAT possible when no one can match the amount of dmg/ power u guys can...this isn't going against anyone or anything...still love u guys(specially supernub :3) but just my thoughts...


For one, there are a lot of aggy spawns for example where we are not ready to kill it when it spawns due to not enough people being on when it spawns, or people havin to travel to aggy from a different area. The reason other clans are not killing is not because we over power them. It is because they are not ready them selves.

And that being said with target lock against us, there is no reason why other clans can not get the lock. We try to make sure we are on top of spawns, and that is why we get the majority of them. If other clans took such an approach that our dedicated members did, things would be different. Not just for our world, but every other world with these same scenarios.

I will guarentee i could join a different world and establish a friendship with a group of players equally as hungry as me and we could acquire this gear without buying it. Just as other players who understand the game mechanics could do the same on our world. At the end of the day, it is not these high lvl end game clans that are stopping people from killing bosses. It is the people doing it to them selves by just not putting in the effort.

And its OTMS horrid drop system that keeps everyone incomplete and continuesly needing to farm old content to feel complete. The crazy part of it all is the ch community has seen this song and dance over the time, and we continue to take the abuse update after update. The top tier drop ratio is and has been a complete JOKE for so long and we are doing it again for all thsse new bosses that come out. And by making these bosses bigger and stronger as requiring a whole clan, some who set alarms due to different time zones just because we actually need majority of the clans numbers to down a boss, and just to get 3 low end crap drops once a week when the boss spawns is not helping.

You cant feed an army with one small French fry a week.

Re: Which world has...

#16
Curry30423 wrote:
CHplayer wrote:Dont be so lazy.
No one paved the way for these end game players. We seen a boss and wanted their drops so we put in time to figure out a stratedgy and killed it.
Nothing is stopping you from doing the same. You dont need to dedicate your whole life to a clan, since there is so many people as claimed that can use these items. Maybe you all should get together, camp the boss that you want drops from, and kill it. Just like everyone else.
There are people running around with quest gear who have never killed a quest boss. There are people who have aggy items and have never even seen the dragon. Now what do they do? They have no experience killing these bosses and will be lost and whine for the next tier once they are ready.

And one person being spoiled with gold from the efforts of a clan as a whole is just selfish. Why should one person get rich from selling items they could not have acquired without the help of their friends.

It is simple really... If you want boss drops you should get a group together and kill the boss.
Whining because the people who actually put the effort in to get a group together and kill a boss but wont sell the drops to you is just a joke. Fact of the matter is, if you really wanted these drops as bad as you claim you would get a group and camp and kill the boss.

You dont even have to camp the boss, just be ready on a server reset. This isnt rocket science, it is just being lazy.

And @ Venus.

Dont be so anal. Of course what ziva is saying is not that aggy IS the end game boss, but it is one of the 3 bosses worth killing for gear that is still used when 190plus. This is not the high levels problem, this is OTMS problem. That high lvl 190 plus clans still need to farm last updates end game boss for items because they are more usefull then the current bosses in the game. After hundred and hundreds of aggys world herne still only has maybe 5 void items. I'm not sure i have seen a godly ring. And of the hundreds of spawns, and litteraly years in human time with only missing less then 20 kills... That is a complete rediculous ratio. But the fact that people can farm every kill of a certain boss for well over a year in real time and still not have anything close to the best items the boss has potential to drop is a whole different discussion.

Ok what I'm about to say might make u hate me again :( ... Well I mostly agree with u that your clans items are earned such as aggy drops...but there's one problem thou...although ppl in your clan are nice and help out...it's easy to say there's no way of competing with u guys. That bein said u have much more "firepower" than any other clans...no clans can kill lower lvl bosses that used to be end game (aggy) due to the fact that your clannies are geared with dl...with that how is someone supposed to compete with this when the person competing has no dl therefore can't match the amount of power Ur clan has...this makes it easy for them to easily not get lock on aggy(I mean this HAS been tried before) I agree with your point that these drops should be earned but how is THAT possible when no one can match the amount of dmg/ power u guys can...this isn't going against anyone or anything...still love u guys(specially supernub :3) but just my thoughts...

Honestly, if a whole group of around lvl 150-160 from another clan camped aggy for the duration of his spawn window, it would be easy to be first to lock. Many times this has happened.

I was halfway soloing fal the other day when a lvl 115 warrior walked up and hit maybe 5 skills and he got lock. Target lock actually makes us high lvls more concerned with kills again.

Theres been a few times, some more recent than others, where someone just ventures into aggy's cave and finds him up where we neglected to camp, and im sure escalation could have killed it back in its golden stage, if we tried hard enough and was in a scenerio like that

The fact of the matter is, its willpower (not the ability) that wins locks and therefore kills. If u want to kill aggy so badly, get some friends and camp the hell out of it. Thats all the advice i can give up to this point. Ive always advocated camping in case of surprise kills, and always will
Image
Image
Image

Re: Which world has...

#18
Somber wrote:Well, for one, I don't have the time needed to "dedicate" to these top tier clans in order to kill these end game bosses.


Somber wrote:What's the point of having numerous books/spears/rings/braces that aren't being used?


you just contradicted yourself. if you dont have enough time for these clans then why bother with a trident/book/ring/etc.? want the "high end" stuff the "high end" clans get? become a "high end" player.
Rhiannon
Continuum lvl 108 - Warrior (retired)
Belgariad lvl 155 - Rogue MAIN
Arkarian lvl 80+ - Druid
Proud member of ArgoSin :D

Herne
Velvet lvl 100+ - Rogue
CeNedra - Druid
http://www.youtube.com/user/jingyingmartialarts/ check us out! :)

Re: Which world has...

#19
Sadly, no one in Mabon will sell you an aggy drop, and if they do, its really really rare, and they are people who got kicked from a clan or was smuggled from a trator clanie.
CHplayer wrote:Dont be so lazy.
No one paved the way for these end game players. We seen a boss and wanted their drops so we put in time to figure out a stratedgy and killed it.
Nothing is stopping you from doing the same. You dont need to dedicate your whole life to a clan, since there is so many people as claimed that can use these items. Maybe you all should get together, camp the boss that you want drops from, and kill it. Just like everyone else.
There are people running around with quest gear who have never killed a quest boss. There are people who have aggy items and have never even seen the dragon. Now what do they do? They have no experience killing these bosses and will be lost and whine for the next tier once they are ready.

And one person being spoiled with gold from the efforts of a clan as a whole is just selfish. Why should one person get rich from selling items they could not have acquired without the help of their friends.

It is simple really... If you want boss drops you should get a group together and kill the boss.
Whining because the people who actually put the effort in to get a group together and kill a boss but wont sell the drops to you is just a joke. Fact of the matter is, if you really wanted these drops as bad as you claim you would get a group and camp and kill the boss.

You dont even have to camp the boss, just be ready on a server reset. This isnt rocket science, it is just being lazy.

And @ Venus.

Dont be so anal. Of course what ziva is saying is not that aggy IS the end game boss, but it is one of the 3 bosses worth killing for gear that is still used when 190plus. This is not the high levels problem, this is OTMS problem. That high lvl 190 plus clans still need to farm last updates end game boss for items because they are more usefull then the current bosses in the game. After hundred and hundreds of aggys world herne still only has maybe 5 void items. I'm not sure i have seen a godly ring. And of the hundreds of spawns, and litteraly years in human time with only missing less then 20 kills... That is a complete rediculous ratio. But the fact that people can farm every kill of a certain boss for well over a year in real time and still not have anything close to the best items the boss has potential to drop is a whole different discussion.
Im sorry for what Im about to say, but your comment is stupid, and you CLEARLY havent tryed to kill aggy WITHOUT a end-game clan(lvls 180-202 in my world) that KS the damn boss, and leaves you without an option, but to buy the items or try your best to join one of these clans to have a chance at killing aggy. Even if I sound as I hate this end-game clan that I wont mention(you'll guess it though),I dont(I like some of these people,even though they can be d*cks :P),but I still think they should move on to the real end-game bosses. If your not over lvl 130 in this game, you cannot kill any quest boss, or any boss in that matter, because some one higher will ks you. I think OTM should make world bosses for high lvl players, and have dungeons for newer players to get there gear to kill endgame bosses, because if you dont get into an end-game clan or buy quest boss drops, then you dont have a chance of getting full warden by killing bosses.

Re: Which world has...

#20
In Morrigan, we sell them. You can occasionally get off people, but Avalon always sells to your advantage. (no hrungnir or mordris loot for sale yet though.)
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Sneakylistia and 20 guests