Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Which world has...

IMHO end game boss items should be EARNED.
You consider aggy end-game?
Considering a lot of us still use aggy bracelets past level 190 means that yeah they are still end game gear.
No, that means you haven't come across anything better from actual end-game bosses. Don't worry I haven't either.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

I agree

The truth is... If you ask any long time members of these clans why they are still killing Aggy, they will tell you the same thing CHPlayer and Superman said... We still use and NEED this gear.

We have done more than 10 mordris battles, more than 50 hungry battles... Our mains are not yet all equipped with items better than aggy drops.

And when someone whines about us equipping alts:
If my alt has done more "time" killing these bosses than you, then she sure as heck deserves the items more.

And truly, we dont actively camp aggy. If you want her (i call aggy a female... Deal with it) then you can actually camp and kill her before we, or the other large high end clan, can get there and kill it. Target lock is in your favour over our clans of 190+ players. At the same time, when we have advanced notice of a server reset, we know there is one of these 3 that wont be standing for hours, so yes, we run there and kill her. If you have an entire team waiting, you do stand a chance. In the end, it's 8v8

BUT note... If you are there, and no Inf or Asc are there... You actually need a strategy to kill the beast. A group of 8 rogues alone, will spent a significant amount of idols, even if they get the lock.
Shaden - DPS 180+

World : Herne

Clan : Britannians

Rhia sells some aggy drops. I just bought an aggy grim today.
Rhiannon doesn't sell aggy drops, there are those few floating around that were acquired by a clan that fell apart, they've been getting sold and handed around. Other than that there are none being sold. And this is coming from someone who bought a godly and 3 imperial damage rings :lol:
Rhainnon

Yumius- Level 183+ DPS Warrior
JuliusYumius- Level 123+ DPS Rogue

Proud Member of Outliers Clan

"Only those who play win. Only those who risk win. History favors risk-takers. Forgets the timid. Everything else is commentary."
-Iveta Cherneva

Rhia sells some aggy drops. I just bought an aggy grim today.
Rhiannon doesn't sell aggy drops, there are those few floating around that were acquired by a clan that fell apart, they've been getting sold and handed around. Other than that there are none being sold. And this is coming from someone who bought a godly and 3 imperial damage rings :lol:
Yummy that same day I also bought an aggy trident xD
Android Tester :)
Not playing atm!