Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Finding Different Disc Fragments

In some worlds there are clans with multiple level 80's-95's in the clan so then that clan does the bosses in stonevale and keeps the Drops to themselves and puts them in the clan bank and never gives a chance to other people in other clans to get warden arour.
Silver Series!
Clan/Serenity
Since v.1.0.0 Vintage, Falling Down 7 Times, Standing Up 8

Re: Finding Different Disc Fragments

I guess I am missing the point of this post. Isn't the point of a clan to work together and move forward as a unit? In my world it's just first come first serve, regardless of clan. It sounds like a step forward on your server honestly.

You could either join that clan or form your own group to take down bosses first.

Are you asking for a different way to find Discs or obtain Warden gear? Interesting idea, but I imagine unless it's player specific, those guilds will farm that avenue as well. If it became a quest with a mob killing requirement, I'd ask for it to be a bit more difficult as it wasn't easy to collect the discs, regardless of the guild you were in.
-------ALDHELM -------- lvl 95 Rogue ------- God of Damage ------- Crom ------- AZURA ------- lvl 61 Druid ------- Noob Heals ------- Tanaris -------

What exactly are you trying to say...?

I'm assuming here that you are Silver from Arawn. In that case, I really don't see why you are complaining. The server is actually really respectful concerning bosses. The first group there gets "dibs" on the boss. Unlike on other servers, there is no boss KSing going on.
Selene (Mage) 134 | Xellaya (Druid) 110
Clan: Uskoci
World: Arawn

Yeah today I had a few people asking if I had oak frags (on Arawn) and I replied honestly that yes I did, but they were for my clan, and weren't up for sale. And it really pissed people off. And it's funny, my clan is like 36 people, smaller by far than the larger clans of the people asking for them. And it's an oak frag, I mean that's a common wisp frag drop able by even Crystalmist.

My honest feeling is that people get in the mind frame of "I want what I want when I want it" and whine instead of just putting in the work to get their stuff. I spent like 3 weeks trying to get 1 dragon frag, but I eventually got it and yea lol that's just how it rolls sometimes.
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

If you are indeed from Arawn, I feel you.

I once played on that server by the name of Wizard, basically, a clan, Juppongatana ruled the server. They were nice folks although I had problems with them and most people on Arawn to be honest, people were allowed to join the clan and get nice gear make friends with them and so on. Then, a problem occurd in their clan, which caused a split, various people left and scattered amongst other clans, but the majority joined this small (and greedy if you ask me :lol: ) clan called "Serenity" ( ironic aye :lol: ) this clan basically worked this way, regardless what ANYONE sais this IS how this clan operated. They were the only ones with players powerful enough to take down the bosses, so, they only geared up their own and did not share frags with anyone, (it was a close clan didint let people join only on RARE occaions did they make an exception)I don't see TOO much of a problem, BUT they only allowed people of their clan in the fights, a bit unfair if you ask me, granted from time to time on rare occasions they did let me in if no one else was online, and they allowed players like "Tomo" to join in the fights, again, rarely. On a positive side, there is one thing I admired about them, their gratitude and generosity. In my current world (Crom) our clan doesn't give a flip if your in the same guild they will charge everyone the same price for frags, something I don't like.

On the other hand, in our world we team up with Whomever is online, regardless of which clan they are in, only requirement is to have the ability to inflict damage on the opponent, which is what I do like about our world and is this way it should be.

Well I no longer know how clan and boss fights operate, as i said I left sometime late nov early dec and I was a level 81 Mage, it took me nearly 3 months to get warden shoes, gloves, and skirt because of the way Arawn operated at the time, I am now a level 86 Druid in Crom with full warden armor as weapon and got it all in one month.

Anyways, Goodluck!

If you are indeed from Arawn, I feel you.

I once played on that server by the name of Wizard, basically, a clan, Juppongatana ruled the server. They were nice folks although I had problems with them and most people on Arawn to be honest, people were allowed to join the clan and get nice gear make friends with them and so on. Then, a problem occurd in their clan, which caused a split, various people left and scattered amongst other clans, but the majority joined this small (and greedy if you ask me :lol: ) clan called "Serenity" ( ironic aye :lol: ) this clan basically worked this way, regardless what ANYONE sais this IS how this clan operated. They were the only ones with players powerful enough to take down the bosses, so, they only geared up their own and did not share frags with anyone, (it was a close clan didint let people join only on RARE occaions did they make an exception)I don't see TOO much of a problem, BUT they only allowed people of their clan in the fights, a bit unfair if you ask me, granted from time to time on rare occasions they did let me in if no one else was online, and they allowed players like "Tomo" to join in the fights, again, rarely. On a positive side, there is one thing I admired about them, their gratitude and generosity. In my current world (Crom) our clan doesn't give a flip if your in the same guild they will charge everyone the same price for frags, something I don't like.

On the other hand, in our world we team up with Whomever is online, regardless of which clan they are in, only requirement is to have the ability to inflict damage on the opponent, which is what I do like about our world and is this way it should be.

Well I no longer know how clan and boss fights operate, as i said I left sometime late nov early dec and I was a level 81 Mage, it took me nearly 3 months to get warden shoes, gloves, and skirt because of the way Arawn operated at the time, I am now a level 86 Druid in Crom with full warden armor as weapon and got it all in one month.

Anyways, Goodluck!

It's good to know you aren't hanging on to any jaded emotions over a server you dont play on anymore :twisted:

Serenity barely is involved with any frag fights now, and when they are it's usually to assist other clans, so perhaps your info is just a bit dated, just a bit... I don't see any clans being greedy over frags now, and if Bada Bing fights the bosses it's because they have the lvls and the people, not because they are out to hurt the server. Bada backs off if another clan gets there first. When it's all said and done there is no frag welfare system, you gotta go out there and tag and bag yer kills :mrgreen:
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)