Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: After christmas Event

@Hero
Well, as far as the hats, there has been a hat quest with every single event where you gather presents, sunstones, pumpkins, or some such for a hat. There have been a few changes, ofc ( presents in xmas 2011 came in more colours for example). There were also some changes to the structure (tiered, random, tiered with random chance for rares), but overall the quest is much the same every time. The presents are even spawning in many of the exact same locations that they have for other events. After doing essentially the same quest each event for two years, many people are ready for something new.
Ta 180 Druid, Keri 191 Mage, June 102 Warrior, Rex 182 Rogue
Proud AvaloNian

the fashion is very revealing and doesnt cover much
looks like you haven't heard of the scandal that was made about female druid dragonlord top when it came out lol

I agree with the rest, especially:
also there will be new chicken charms.
Newton MELINDA theshydiot 133 mage and iCarly lvl 470 ranger
CLAN IDIOTS + THEOU + WHORREISLAND
OU IS LOVE
OU IS LIFE
WHEN YOU DON'T FEEL GOOD THINK ABOUT OU AND THE PROBLEMS DISAPPEAR VERY KUIKLY

DAKOTA mmmm
*** the world I go suiside hhhhh

This is the last event on the old engine, so future events will have a lot more possibilities with new types of features the new game engine will be able to support. The next event will most likely be the anniversary event
So Yuletide will end. I'm guessing we will have to wait awhile without any events before this engine is released?
Crankz91
Lvl 200 ranger

This is the last event on the old engine, so future events will have a lot more possibilities with new types of features the new game engine will be able to support. The next event will most likely be the anniversary event
Hi Admin. Will there be new lux again in the next event? Pls advise. Thanks