Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Beta application process

Sounds great!

And congratulations in advance for your 2000th post admin :)
Proud Clansman of Avalon
“Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.”
“Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.”

If you need any advice, tips or have any questions don't hesitate to PM me

Just sent my application :)
How long does it take to install everything and what will be different about the game?

thanks!
Hi there, it will be another version of the game that will (hopefully) be on your phone as a sperate app from the live version. You will connect to a new world 'beta' where you can play the update 3 version of the game.

To install we use testflight which will email a link to your device - you just need to click the link that is in the email on your device and follow the instructions to download the beta version of the app.

The beta version usually gets updated every couple of days until we have got it all working nicely at which point we will submit to Apple.

Thanks!
okay sounds good!

and does this mean I have been accepted then :) :)

I am a very frequent player and think that I would be a perfect candidate for beta testing as I'm usually on for about a few hours a day (mostly while at work LOL)

thanks for your quick reply aswell,

I know its a bit off topic but are you guys based in scotland?

Thanks

Santino - Herne - Mage
Name: Santino
Class: Mage
Level: 149
Clan: wildorchids
World: Herne
PVP BEASTTTT!!!!
Player Since - 2011

Just sent my application :)
How long does it take to install everything and what will be different about the game?

thanks!
Hi there, it will be another version of the game that will (hopefully) be on your phone as a sperate app from the live version. You will connect to a new world 'beta' where you can play the update 3 version of the game.

To install we use testflight which will email a link to your device - you just need to click the link that is in the email on your device and follow the instructions to download the beta version of the app.

The beta version usually gets updated every couple of days until we have got it all working nicely at which point we will submit to Apple.

Thanks!

I don't get it.

The admin says specifically that the application period runs for a week and then they decide and get back to people. I mean it's literally there in the first post. Why are people asking if they've been accepted and when the application period ends.

Just read the post.
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

I dont get why people express their stupid views on this forum,
I mean people are just excited about being part of beta testing of course the process takes a week but as people are eagerly awaiting the outcome they are bound to ask questions about it.
dont come with your critical views on people posting things, worry about yourself not others.

now im probably not going to get accepted but i just had to post that!
PVP BEASTTTT!!!!
Player Since - 2011

and do you guys just pick randomly who gets to do beta? because surely you must get thousands of applications on here right?

thanks
PVP BEASTTTT!!!!
Player Since - 2011

What does udid mean?
Zagic lvl 185 mage
Zhealer lvl 100 druid