Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The worst thing u ever did as a noob

I started playing when lugh event came out and the town crier said that evil people with masks have been roaming around lirs reach, so i thought the masks were evil and never got them. :D lol
Morrigan
Chaos234324 - Warrior - 141 - Mighty Vanguard
Anikitos - PVP Mage - 71 - Invincible dreamseeker
ChaosBank- Bank/PVP Druid - 14 - Invincible Rainwalker
Proud Leader of clan PhoenixRising
IOS Beta Tester XD

I started playing when lugh event came out and the town crier said that evil people with masks have been roaming around lirs reach, so i thought the masks were evil and never got them. :D lol
:lol: :lol:
Flamingduckee- lvl 155+ druid full froZen
FlamingDPS- lvl 86 rouge
Flaminghawk- lvl 20 mage
RIP Solitaire
Clansman of Marath
RIP-ferdais blades
Gwydion
John 3:16
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/i ... 054AAhfLoh
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Oh i also thought goretusk dropped heroic rejuv because some guy told me that.. I was level 30 at the time and
i kept spamming group requests to those level 100-130 because i thought i could get it.
ended up telling all of the people in my low level clan that it did haha.

Wait what...? I'M BATMAN?? ^^^^

MrN1ceGuy-(Warrior)Level 100+

Oh i also thought goretusk dropped heroic rejuv because some guy told me that.. I was level 30 at the time and
i kept spamming group requests to those level 100-130 because i thought i could get it.
ended up telling all of the people in my low level clan that it did haha.
Ive gotten one from him, you should try it! (Sarcasm) :lol:
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.

I bought one of those Silver helms in update 2 because I wanted to look badass. Then a person told me, "Why didn't u get the Golden Chieftain helm?" :o (To the person who convinced me silver was highest helm, where are u?!!) Lol
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

I bought one of those Silver helms in update 2 because I wanted to look badass. Then a person told me, "Why didn't u get the Golden Chieftain helm?" :o (To the person who convinced me silver was highest helm, where are u?!!) Lol
Oh, purp. You have no excuse now. Every woman knows that gold is better than silver. :)
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

Bought skill book pages (sometimes for like 1.5k).

Bought a sun disk for 5k.

Not a mistake I made, but I thought it was funny: a guy shouted he was buying moon disk, and I traded him and put a frag in trade. He said, "no, I want the whole disk". Understandable mistake, so I told him how it actually works. :lol:
Crom
Penelope - 154 druid
Lizah - 166 rogue