Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Top clan relationships

Hmm.. Guys.. Bring ur problem to ur world forum. Respect the op. He or she asked for top clan relationships in general, gwydion as an example (which in fact i could see the op was 100% correct lol...).
IMO nothing called a relationships related with 2 top clans in every worlds. There will always be frictions between them. That will make the game still exciting to play otherwise it just boring. Just dont involve too much emotion for the drama. U r playing the game to release ur stress from ur real life lol, not to gain more stress. If u like to ks or mess up on boss, do it! If u want to scam ppl, do it! If u want to just stay at castle all the time and commenting on every char u see there in area message, doit and enjoy it! Nothing could stop u. As long as u can release ur real life stress into the game thats fine lol, noone will arrest u for doing that.
Ur real life condition is more important. Game is just a game. Be as bad or as good as u can to entertain urself in the game. :D
Join our world, play for a bit, and see this is more than just "friction"
it is just friction 2 bad apples of a clan fight each other tell their clan their side of a story then its a brawl for nothing. Before i left i didnt see this happening even on the dragons. Then a few people decided to get ahead on themselves and like i said a brawl happened.
I loveyoubelow me :)

Would be nice if all got along everywhere but that's like asking for a Big Mac in McDonald's

Also I posted cuz ur signature u will love below u :D
Wont you get a big mac... :?
And what if the world isnt gray but purple ;)
Aww crud shows how much I like fast food I meant a Whopper in McDonald's :oops: Epic Fail
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

Nobody posted about arawn!!! It must b the end of days.
haha ikr so shocked. but really arawn not too bad, top 2 clans rnt the best of friends. idk bout other worlds, but i noticed the problem inflates when new members take clan rivalries a bit too seriously. may not be the stem but just an observation from my not so peaceful world :P

To be honest, if you want to talk about why we cant work together its because of a small minority of people. I dont mind helping about 90% of your clan, but its that 1 out of every 10 people. That 1 person, be in high authority or not, rubs off and decides to do things, and others just join in because they dont want to be left out. I dont like to mess up runs regardless, because if something did happen and neither clan existed anymore, people arnt going to want you in their clan after what you did to them, which is also why you rarely see me talk crap about another person. Just my 2 cents, if that matters to anyone.

Wow! A load of bull. Making yourself a goody-goody. If i remember correctly, it was puppetmaster who started that war on aggy from last year..hmm..i remember being threatend by u specifically. I still have some of those old screen caps with your whispers. :)

To answer the OP (to keep in the topic), when CH was new and highest level was 51, top clans as u call them, do work together well. The population is sparse and people are generally more forgiving and fights arent clan vs clan but rather, everyone gangs up on one rotten apple.

The game grows and more people come. In the face of more competition, clans become tightknit and play more to advance own clan before others. Its a natural progression. If some of the servers have surpassed this competition, good for them. But i seriously doubt that the majority are the same.
World: Gwydion
Clan: Solitaire
Indira lvl 189 Druid , Job: Healer
LaVerne lvl 160 Rogue, Clan rank: Noob
LadyDiamond lvl 160 Connacht Warrior
BlackBerry lvl 185 Ranger ;Druid Lvl 125;Mage lvl 101