Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Celtic Heroes: Will Come To ?

NOTICE: This forum topic is my opinion and not anyone else's. This Topic is not trying to offend anyone. Please keep comments close to topic main idea, Thanks for your time.

Hello Celtic Heroes Forum,

I was wondering about the time we spend in the game and if we buy platinum will be worth it in the end? I was wondering where will celtic heroes be? In 5-10years will celtic heroes still have updates or even still be up? If no updates will be on, will the servers still be up so we can keep our hard work? I have realized that more and more people are leaving Celtic Heroes it doesn't look as populated as it use to, but i may be wrong. Anyways does the number of people playing matter the impact on servers still being up? Because, i don't know about anyone else but if i spend over $100 Dollars on a game i would like to know my character will be deleted caused by the lack of players, i don't mind playing by myself on a game i spend money on. The point is, will this game be worth my time and money in the future not just now? Can i play this in 10years?

Thank You for your time and Thanks for any comments retaliated to this topic
Have a fun time playing Celtic Heroes

-OVERCOME

Re: Celtic Heroes: Will Come To ?

I too have wondered about this. I think it depends If OTM pays anything to keep their servers up and running.

If anything the game just won't be maintained and serviced. I'd rather have this than nothing though.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.

I too have wondered about this. I think it depends If OTM pays anything to keep their servers up and running.

If anything the game just won't be maintained and serviced. I'd rather have this than nothing though.
"If anything the game just won't be maintained and serviced. I'd rather have this then nothing"

+1 So True

Hope OTM can respond to this thread

OVERCOME

Considering that CH is OTM's most profitable product on the market AND the size of the CH team at OTM (which has just increased by another 2), and the resources which have been poured into the new game engine, there will be a strategic plan in place for further development of the game over the next 5 years at least.

In other words, I wouldn't get too worried just yet

chop!
ChopstikNinja - Regretfully Retired from Celtic Heroes
Highest rank:Top 10 or so across all servers September?? 2014
Dollars Spent: $210?? Give or take $20
World: Crom
Class: Mage
Level: 206+
Senior Publicist, The Dal Riata Enquirer

This game needs to appeal to all target markets but it only appeals to more hardcore gamers. You basically have to spend plat do be sucessful in this game. If this game had more casual approaches then it woild be more sucessful
Wasnt always like this. Update 4 is where this trend began.
Pdizz
Warrior
Morrigan
Clan Avalon

We certainly have very big plans for the future of CH and have no plans to shut the game down in the coming years - the team has more than doubled in size in the last year alone and we have more new people joining the team here in the Scotland dev studio every month. We've been investing everything back into future content, engines, technology, tools, the team size and quality etc. to make sure the game keeps improving drastically as time goes on. So I personally am confident that the game will be up and running for a long time in the future.

We certainly have very big plans for the future of CH and have no plans to shut the game down in the coming years - the team has more than doubled in size in the last year alone and we have more new people joining the team here in the Scotland dev studio every month. We've been investing everything back into future content, engines, technology, tools, the team size and quality etc. to make sure the game keeps improving drastically as time goes on. So I personally am confident that the game will be up and running for a long time in the future.
Will there ever be weekly updates?
Jakes Aura
206 - Rogue
Retired and came back - Playing this magnificent game for fun