Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New Concept Art: Mage

I realize the end result won't look like that, but it's still very impressive and I'm looking forward to what the result actually is. May I ask if that is the new starting armor for mages as the other concept art was for rogues?

everytime i see mages holding books, it always seem out of place. looks to me the mage is unprepared for battle and poor memory skills they need to lug their books around :P

Cool art piece though, hope you give mages the option of wearing red if they are attuned to fire magic.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

everytime i see mages holding books, it always seem out of place. looks to me the mage is unprepared for battle and poor memory skills they need to lug their books around :P
It always makes me laugh when I melee with books. But it is always appreciated when a rager casts sharpen weapons on my book so that I can give out paper cuts better

Great piece of art, I look forward to seeing the finished work :D
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

It always makes me laugh when I melee with books. But it is always appreciated when a rager casts sharpen weapons on my book so that I can give out paper cuts better
Lol!
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Very cool!

But I think it would be cooler if a mage were in a crouching position like on the Iron Man 3 Movie Cover, and have fire and ice bursting around him, while mobs fall in the death animation.

Next do ranger, like have them do something badass like...
Having them jump off a building, after having just casted Explosive Arrow. So basically he's jumping away from an explosion he caused.
Hi, I quit. Thanks.
Booty is the most important thing.