Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Question/ New Ammy

It is awesome for melee class

40 regen is the same as Talisman
You do gain 35 armour but Talisman has 200 Health and Energy, so kind of a wash.

The damage is for melee and the extra skill is only good if you are getting hit.

So it basically is not worth the price for casters

I'm gonna be the oddball here and say that I love it on my druid, of course i have a howling winds build so I'm usually up close in combat.

The thing about this ammy, and its what I've been telling everyone who asks about it, is that we finally get the best of both worlds. Before this it was always a choice amongst the player on what to do with his ammy slot. Regen or damage? For all of CH we've had to choose one or the other. Now we can actually have both! I mean this is the first ammy that has ever been released in CH that has both regen and added damage. The skill isn't incredibly special but its more of just a bonus to me. That being said i do feel that it is over-priced but then again what isn't in CH :lol:.
MaxeesVigor 200 druid
Independent of Lugh

Worth it for melee classes IMO. Adds dmg to attacks, plus a small DOT skill that is zero energy cost. Like a previous poster said, best of both worlds, dmg plus great regen. I have very few focus points on my rogue, very typical, and the regen makes it so I can cast my skills twice as often when my energy runs low (over heroic ammy since it's double the energy regen).
Crom
Penelope - 154 druid
Lizah - 166 rogue

Worth it for melee classes IMO. Adds dmg to attacks, plus a small DOT skill that is zero energy cost. Like a previous poster said, best of both worlds, dmg plus great regen. I have very few focus points on my rogue, very typical, and the regen makes it so I can cast my skills twice as often when my energy runs low (over heroic ammy since it's double the energy regen).
Exactly, this necklace could not be more BA for Rogues.
I just wish there was something for casters

Awesome for caster melee(lvling) builds, but just as good as a Star Talisman for caster classes on bosses and those that don't auto or get hit and just use skills.

That said, it does have added damage and with Dragonlord Totem, allows a druid to have a decent Auto.

I personally think it's great for all. Most casters are still full Focus/Vit because their auto sucked last update, however now being able to use a decent auto with DL Weapon, I think they are in the same boat as Rangers.
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

I don't know where people get all their money from. Im just a poor little old druid.
Server: Herne
Clan: ResUrgeNs
Class:.......Druid...................Ranger
Character: Superman8977.....Luminous
Level:.......212.....................215

I dont know if it is worth, between, i bought it and five minutes later, someone gave me a freezing axe of triumph, of conquest, a haste ring, a amulet of anihilation, a adamant dagger, 500idols and 10lixes for it lol
Also it is really worth for me haha
Away from mabon sorry guys!
I am on Morrigan now :)
Natures - druid level 41 - Morrigan
MasterRange - rogue level 145 - Mabon ~Retired~
Looking for leveling partners that are not arachnophobe :)
Pm me ig