Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Announcing Samhain 2013!

noobs selling the pumpkins for like 500-1k each -.-

Who said anything about pumpkins :?

Maybe OTM will have had a stroke of brilliance and actually done something different then the one a year before, but probably not...
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I believe it should be like sunlit but the white and black should truly be rare.

Based on the way Wulver phrased it, only the witchhunter stuff would be in chests and perhaps rare mounts. Everything else should still be accessible with in game gold so it is not too bad.
+1
Pdizz
Warrior
Morrigan
Clan Avalon

Theres need to be this.
Rare color fashion (white black purple blue , maybe teal) need to be in chests) while "common" colors need to be available using in game gold. Lanrik seemed a little too plat greedy and sunlit was too easy to get "rare" fashion. We need a good balance.
Pdizz
Warrior
Morrigan
Clan Avalon

Theres need to be this.
Rare color fashion (white black purple blue , maybe teal) need to be in chests) while "common" colors need to be available using in game gold. Lanrik seemed a little too plat greedy and sunlit was too easy to get "rare" fashion. We need a good balance.
in all honesty, i dont think otm planned on people buying 100-500 chests in one purchase lol so in their standards, it was rare. and when the lanrick came around they planned that people were gonna stock up on chests and made black and white incredibly rare. i think the chests need the sunlit shop (use in game gold to buy ordinary colors) and the lanrick % chance of getting the rares.
Rhiannon
Continuum lvl 108 - Warrior (retired)
Belgariad lvl 155 - Rogue MAIN
Arkarian lvl 80+ - Druid
Proud member of ArgoSin :D

Herne
Velvet lvl 100+ - Rogue
CeNedra - Druid
http://www.youtube.com/user/jingyingmartialarts/ check us out! :)

I really hope they take the OLD crap out of the new chests. Please no more sunlit, jotun charms, or old staffs!
No worry Aernak, as happened with all the previuos chests to u (and almost all of ur clannies), u will always get the best and the rarest of whatever they put it in those chests :D
100% guarantee or they will refund ur plat :lol:

I'm slightly dissappointed about not one halloween decoration in lirs reach or in the castle.. It doesn't feel like there is a new event.. At all.. Only I would know without a notification because of the 1/10000000 chance of finding a spirit with 50 people in lirs reach. But so far great work on the mask thingy-majiggy.
World- Sulis
FrostKnight- LVL 222 Ranger
FrostDagger- LVL 198 Rogue
Sancus- LVL 197 Mage

I’m using internet explorer to say thank you for the warning hopefully it gets posted by then.
You futuristic necro person.
Warrior 222, Ranger 220,
Concordiia,
Donn.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]