Dont get your hopes up
The backward daggers probable will be a skill or "new" sneak attck

Just like pummle was changed same skill but diff animation
16 boxer!! All Seeing One
Owner of 6 camos,2 broom of dooms,white carpet , 2011 HP pendant
First to take Necro down!!!

Re: New Engine Sneak Peek: Rogue Concept Art

DAMNNNN SHAWTY

Warriors and druids I have no idea. Maybe for Warrior we can have them bashing some new boss in the face.

Druids maybe have chunks of rock levitating near the ground, while they theirselves are levitating 1 foot above the ground, with totems raised.

For Rangers, make them like shoot an explosive arrow while falling

Mages have them in a crouching position like Tony Stark on the Iron Man 3 Movie Cover, and fire blasting around them, with mobs falling in the dying position. (First thing that came to mind)
Hi, I quit. Thanks.
Booty is the most important thing.

Well, while the concept art is usually a tad exaggerated, it does bear close resemblance to what ends up in the game.

By the way, go to Admin's posts and search "rewrite." Lots of info.

Um really? that was not the initial promotional concept art. That is more of the finalized design concept art.
I am not sure what you mean... Were there earlier pictures of mage dragonlord armour? If so, I apologise for not using them. These pictures were the first comparison I thought of and I was fairly certain that it was part of the first concept pictures that OTM released.
**Edit**
This picture looks more like the "final" concept. It was from beta and located on the Ch website since otm forgot to use the last minute change picture. Lol The red really does look better IMO...
Last edited by Vraelan on Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

This is concept art - a mood board to be precise. Mood boards are used to help developers and players get a feel for what a character should be like - here we can see a stealthy, lethal rogue sneaking up on unsuspecting enemies.

This is an extract taken from the text where the image was used before:
To help with the definition process we create a ‘mood board’ for the class. The aim of the board is to enable us to convey what we want our players to feel when they play a particular class.

For the Rogue’s mood board, what we wanted to get across is the clandestine and devious, yet powerful, nature of the class. This was achieved by having the stance of the Rogue be a surprise assault on an unsuspecting guard. Setting the stance of the Rogue not only helps define its character, but also provides our animators with a base to work from to help make the movements of the Rogue unique and in keeping with the overall characteristics of the class. Situating the image within the confines of a castle helps to reinforce the Celtic nature of the game, and also highlights how the Rogue can sneak into even the most heavily guarded of locales.
To see the full article for the rogue, look here: http://onethumbmobile.com/striking-from ... the-rogue/ :)

Forum Rules | Avoid Naming and Shaming | The Important Stuff
Want me to read your post? Quote me!

Just to clarify a few things.

As Voldemort pointed out this is a mood board. It is a piece of artwork that was drawn by our concept artist, and it gives an idea of what the class is about. It helps our animators and artists to create the different classes.

As it is a painting it is not entirely reflective of what the final in-game model will look like; hopefully we'll have some in-game footage of the new engine to show you soon, but for now this artwork gives you an idea of the direction we're taking the game in.

I should also point out that the image shows what the new starting armour for the Rogue will look like - all the character classes will have brand new starting armour in the new engine, and mood boards such as this help the team bring the vision to life.
Terms of Service, Policies and Procedures: http://celtic-heroes.com/support/