Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New Engine Sneak Peek: Rogue Concept Art

I like the new Concept art and the engine looks cool. I am happy with rogue DL except for the hood. Hopefully cool emotes are added with the engine. Deeper detail and more interactive actions would be awesome like when you cast shadow strike your toon grabs one dagger with both hands and teleports through the air landing on the enemy jabbing the dagger down and when he teleports a faint smoke is left behind. Stuff like this would make the game more enjoyable.
MortalCreed 225 Rogue
EMT 136+ Druid
Zapto 215+ Mage
Noob of Avalon:D
FULL DOCH GUL+VOID DAGGER
My YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/ajhrygBzBBU

Coughs I want long flowing hair! ( Yes i see it's about armor a girl can dream!) Lol. By the way Community u teasing us!!! Jk
omgomgomgomgomg yessssss long hair!
Flowing locks
trailing tendrils
curls galore!

I'm quite pleased with the lanrik wigs, but can't wear my lanrik wig with my lugh masks. sigh.
Ta 180 Druid, Keri 191 Mage, June 102 Warrior, Rex 182 Rogue
Proud AvaloNian

Coughs I want long flowing hair! ( Yes i see it's about armor a girl can dream!) Lol. By the way Community u teasing us!!! Jk
omgomgomgomgomg yessssss long hair!
Flowing locks
trailing tendrils
curls galore!

I'm quite pleased with the lanrik wigs, but can't wear my lanrik wig with my lugh masks. sigh.
"Curls galore" I am now a Keridwyn fan! Ikr!
Community sneak peak us a mage "pwettty pweeasse"
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

Mage dl was red in beta but based in feedback was switched to blue
I'm curious if this was really true, I never saw the post that asked for feedback. Maybe it was done in chat? Beta participants from our clan preferred red, or at least both for fire and ice mages to show their alignment.
Just to confirm, Admin did ask the people in castle just after the new Build that changed Mage armour to Blue which they preferred, and every person there said Blue (I believe their was 2-3 Mage mains there also).
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

Mage dl was red in beta but based in feedback was switched to blue
I'm curious if this was really true, I never saw the post that asked for feedback. Maybe it was done in chat? Beta participants from our clan preferred red, or at least both for fire and ice mages to show their alignment.
Just to confirm, Admin did ask the people in castle just after the new Build that changed Mage armour to Blue which they preferred, and every person there said Blue (I believe their was 2-3 Mage mains there also).
So the decision to change from red to blue was made by people who just so happened to be at one place at one time?

Why not more feedback by posting in the beta forums... I suppose the same logic carries over with the mage nerf. Small amount of people wanted to see them nerfed and admin just happened to see them. :/

I think I finally realise why people hang out at farcrag. :shock:

Again OTM shows its colors by highlighting their favorite class... Rogues

Druids are lowly peasants who seem to be convenient to have around...
Our class is racially profiled as the "help", the "support" class, the "sub-class".
Our weapons are slow, armor weak, spells draining
When will our turn come to be OP?

Someday, maybe in a different game, Druids will be BADASS. :roll:

Again OTM shows its colors by highlighting their favorite class... Rogues

Druids are lowly peasants who seem to be convenient to have around...
Our class is racially profiled as the "help", the "support" class, the "sub-class".
Our weapons are slow, armor weak, spells draining
When will our turn come to be OP?

Someday, maybe in a different game, Druids will be BADASS. :roll:
Id rather have the graphics of star legends then our problems.

117+ Druid (Main) RedDogy
70+ Ranger
63+ Rogue
World: Morrigan
Clan: Looking for clan. (Old one was dead)
Current: Class Balance is a must!

Don't Judge a book by its cover.

There are 3 types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't.