Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Good news, people with iPod Touch 2Gs and iPhone 3Gs!

Ty for the reply, yes I have. I tried downloading it on an itouch 2g with 4.2(the highest possible for an itouch 2), but it asked me to upgrade to 4.3.1 without the last version compatible option.(apps like fb has offered me last version compatible option) But that isn't possible.

The 3GS goes up to iOS 6 point something I think, and the current ch just needs 4.3.1.
That's odd, it should work as I downloaded the game on an iPhone 3G which has iOS 4.2.1, the same as the highest possible version on the iPod Touch 2G.

I'm not sure why it wouldn't allow you to download the game, perhaps try turning your device on and off again?
Terms of Service, Policies and Procedures: http://celtic-heroes.com/support/

My iTouch 4 does not let me get IOS 7. When I press check for software update it simply tells me it is up to date...I know this isint apple troubleshooting, but does anyone know why? I know IOS 7 is available in my area because many of my friends have it on their iPhones.
THIS WAS MY 800TH POST :D CHIEFTAIN AT LAST :D :) ;) 8-) :mrgreen: :P :ugeek: :lol:
The iPod Touch 4G does not support iOS 7; only the iPod Touch 5G can download iOS 7.
Terms of Service, Policies and Procedures: http://celtic-heroes.com/support/

My iTouch 4 does not let me get IOS 7. When I press check for software update it simply tells me it is up to date...I know this isint apple troubleshooting, but does anyone know why? I know IOS 7 is available in my area because many of my friends have it on their iPhones.
THIS WAS MY 800TH POST :D CHIEFTAIN AT LAST :D :) ;) 8-) :mrgreen: :P :ugeek: :lol:
The iPod Touch 4G does not support iOS 7; only the iPod Touch 5G can download iOS 7.
Ahh thank you...I figured as much but was hoping I was wrong. :(

Ipod 4s does? A fried of mine has ios7 running his 4th gen ipod
Lv152 warrior ToFat4Fun
Lv182 DUTCHWIZARD LUGH
(And some alts)