Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New Arena Game in the Works

So ive been working on a new arena game and i was wondering what yall think. A fun game to play with you clan.
Was hoping for feedback and opinions, here it is.

So the game consists of 8-16 Players, preferably with 2 dual devicers (people who can play 2 chars at once)

Team A consists of 4-7 Players, and an 'Outpost'. Team B consists of the same amount of players as Team A as well as an 'Outpost'

What is an Outpost?
An Outpost is a character that is made by one of the dual devicers, who will stand still at 1 end of the arena.

Rules :

All players must either Rebirth to have all level 1 stats OR just create a new, level 1 character.
The outpost must be level 1.
No weapons, charms, rings, skills, elixers, jewellery or armor is allowed to be used.
The outpost can not move.

How to Play :
image.jpg
image.jpg (84.16 KiB) Viewed 2508 times
Each team and thier outpost will stand at one side of the arena.
When the game starts, both teams will attempt to destroy the other players outpost as well as protect their own.
The first team to destroy the other's outpost, wins.
When you die, you must respawn at the ley and run back to YOUR outpost before joining the fight again.

Now again, this game is just a rough sketch, and of course you could modify the rules by having a high level outpost with a lot of health or allowing cruel knifes only or allowing skills. Its up to you!

Lemme know what you all think!

PETITION FOR OTM TO HELP MAKE THIS GAME TYPE BETTER
http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 45&t=42750
Last edited by RechargeRHH on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guide to Warden/Meteo/Frozen/Dragon Weps : http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... =4&t=32427

Re: New Arena Game in the Works

Actually it wouldn't be to hard for OTM to just put two dummies in those areas as each dummy could be used as the outposts. But maybe they could add a little more health to this one so it isn't just one hit kill you actually have to wack at it
192 -- Mage (lure monkey since that's all OTM made mages good for)
188 -- Rogue
~InnerCircle of Rhiannon~

I am a forum guide , have any questions? I'm sure I can answer for a minimal fee of 500g a word (kidding)

Re: New Arena Game in the Works

Actually it wouldn't be to hard for OTM to just put two dummies in those areas as each dummy could be used as the outposts. But maybe they could add a little more health to this one so it isn't just one hit kill you actually have to wack at it
Right, this would be nice so the game would last longer.
Well with level 1 stats, killing a 500 health dummy should take a while.
Great idea btw, I want to try this after we do out hunger games tournament :)
Gwydion: GraybeardHalt, Bow/Knucks/Spear Ranger, 130+
RogueHalt, Yentle, HoraceTheBear, Pesticide