Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: How Much is Darkflame Worth Now?

Depends what world you are on. And if people really want to collect the set.

I have the only full active set on Rosmerta and been offered 3 mill as most for it. There are more active camo charms and these go up in 10 mil or higher.
On herne I dont think ive ever seen or heard of an item selling for more than 2 million. 10 million is unreal and nothing should be bought at that price no matter how good it it.
Server: Herne
Clan: ResUrgeNs
Class:.......Druid...................Ranger
Character: Superman8977.....Luminous
Level:.......212.....................215

I have the only full active set on Rosmerta and been offered 3 mill as most for it. There are more active camo charms and these go up in 10 mil or higher.
WOW, there's several camos in use on herne still, and they go for about 1-2 mil, depending on player. There's like at least 20+ still. Cant believe theres no camos on rosmerta...

On herne I dont think ive ever seen or heard of an item selling for more than 2 million. 10 million is unreal and nothing should be bought at that price no matter how good it it.
same with danu
ive never heard of anything selling for more than 2 mill
a camo charms average price would maybe go from 800k-1mill
Danu:
Deathreaver - level 136 Warrior
Flametongue - level 62 Mage

same with danu
ive never heard of anything selling for more than 2 mill
a camo charms average price would maybe go from 800k-1mill
I should have started in danu :|
Firefury360 - Lvl191+ Ranger
Drake007 - Lvl191+ Rogue
World - Taranis
Proud member of Aeon