Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Calling all Leaders of the 14 servers.

Dont worry guys, my server (rhiannon) had to create a whole new AH for ourselves because infinity had the biggest power trip of his life haha, lets just say dont kick the almighty infinity from your clan unless you want everyone in that clan to be banned (even if he bad mouths 1/2 of them) from the AH
192 -- Mage (lure monkey since that's all OTM made mages good for)
188 -- Rogue
~InnerCircle of Rhiannon~

I am a forum guide , have any questions? I'm sure I can answer for a minimal fee of 500g a word (kidding)

I'm already the most famous player in this game to my knowledge (and that's good enough for me).
I haven't stated anywhere how I am better than anyone. I don't care how famous I am or am not.
Don't make me laugh TOO much..
Hehe lol
World- Sulis
FrostKnight- LVL 222 Ranger
FrostDagger- LVL 198 Rogue
Sancus- LVL 197 Mage

Dont worry guys, my server (rhiannon) had to create a whole new AH for ourselves because infinity had the biggest power trip of his life haha, lets just say dont kick the almighty infinity from your clan unless you want everyone in that clan to be banned (even if he bad mouths 1/2 of them) from the AH
:lol: :lol: :lol:
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

I feel sorry for all the gullible people youve brainwashed. All those people you scam out of 250k to be a stupif id host?
Who cares?! You act like you pay money to insure all of this but youre making profit bro. Youre just a manipulator. Nothing is ever free.
All your videos are stupid and pointless. I love how you overprice everything. All you say is "this is worh millions and thousands" for something that isnt worth that much.
You've destroyed the game. All youve done is instilled greed and hatred.
I bet youre getting profit from this stupid groupie AH. Theyre prbbly paying you or something just like youtube partnership.

Get off your high horse bro and go infect some other game. Were full to the brim with your bs boasting and "fame".

I feel sorry for all the gullible people youve brainwashed. All those people you scam out of 250k to be a stupif id host?
Who cares?! You act like you pay money to insure all of this but youre making profit bro. Youre just a manipulator. Nothing is ever free.
All your videos are stupid and pointless. I love how you overprice everything. All you say is "this is worh millions and thousands" for something that isnt worth that much.
I bet youre getting profit from this stupid groupie AH. Theyre prbbly paying you or something just like youtube partnership.

Get off your high horse bro and go infect some other game. Were full to the brim with your bs boasting and "fame".
He told a player that a Radiant Necklace wasn't worth lesser greaves, so made the guy pay the Radiant Necklace AND 200K! All Infinity does is help the community!

He told a player that a Radiant Necklace wasn't worth lesser greaves, so made the guy pay the Radiant Necklace AND 200K! All Infinity does is help the community!
Oh wow....
World- Sulis
FrostKnight- LVL 222 Ranger
FrostDagger- LVL 198 Rogue
Sancus- LVL 197 Mage

Charges people 250K to become an Infinity dice host... Like a boss.

This player does nothing but help people!
Bahahaha... I know I said I was done with you all .... But this just goes to show how outrageously ignorant you are. I charge people 250k to be an ID host your correct. But all of my hosts have profited over a mill and some have made over 5 mill.
You just proved to me how ignorant you are by posting that. So now I'm officially done responding to you kiddo.

Dude. I don't care that I'm famous or not. I'm trying to help the game.
I'm not on any high horse.. I'm trying to help you out by making a way for you to buy sell and trade items much easier than it is now.

Charges people 250K to become an Infinity dice host... Like a boss.

This player does nothing but help people!
Bahahaha... I know I said I was done with you all .... But this just goes to show how outrageously ignorant you are. I charge people 250k to be an ID host your correct. But all of my hosts have profited over a mill and some have made over 5 mill.
You just proved to me how ignorant you are by posting that. So now I'm officially done responding to you kiddo.
What is an ID host? You extort 250K from people to do what exactly? Couldn't they achieve the same amount of gold without giving you FREE gold?