Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Calling all Leaders of the 14 servers.

I have no clue of your actual age. I only can see how you act and so far I have made it very clear that's am not trying to advertise anything about me. I haven't stated anywhere how I am better than anyone. I don't care how famous I am or am not. I care about helping Celtic Heroes become a better game.
You continuously try to turn this topic on how bad I am. I've exhausted my replys to you. You hate me. I have accepted it. There is NOTHING I can do to make you like me. So why should I listen to you?
You come at me with all this hate for me... You just seem young. Young people have trouble controlling their emotions due to the inexperience they have. So I have stated that I am not here to talk about myself and you continue to ignore that. So I'm done with you. I'm done talking to someone who hates me and is too blinded by their hate for me that they can't even see that I'm helping the game. I'm done with your 15 yr old attitude. I don't care how old you are... Some people never grow up.. They just get older.
I'm 21 years old. So no I'm actually not younger than 15.

I don't care if I spell or make every correct punctuation, I'm not super great at English.
I am just here to try and help out the Celtic Heroes game.
If you think that I have run out of rebuttals... Your very much mistaken.

Look.. If you want to continue this conversation about how much you hate me and how much I don't care... Pm me... This thread is meant to help find players who want to help make this game better. It's not meant to find people who hate infinity and hear about why they hate him. If you want to talk about that. Go make another thread.

A lot of people are saying that a lot of people are more famous than infin, but does that matter? Hes pretty much expanding the game itself, give the man some credit.
When I first started playing this game I thought it would be really fun to be the most famous player in a game... But now I honestly could care less... Like I used to be really cocky about it and I admit I was a doushe bag about it. But I'm trying to make amends and use my fame for the good of the game. I'm trying to turn a bad thing into a good thing.l. I want to serve the CH community and I'm spending tons and tons of gold on it. I am not trying to do this so I look like a good guy.. I'm not trying to do it because it will help me become more famous, I'm not doing it for any other reason than that I care about this game and I care about its players and community.
I care about you Robert. I care about you arctic.
I'm spending my time, money and effort to help you guys.

I'm not looking for a damn thing for it. I'm not looking for a pat on the back, I'm not looking for extra gold, for fame, I'm not doing it for anything other than I want to help create a better experience for the players in this game.

I care about you Robert. I care about you arctic.
Gaaaaaaayyyyyyy. Im just joking. You're saying its not to make you famous. One way or another, it'll still make you more famous. (Not a bad thing)
Last edited by Hyrul on Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
World---Rhiannon

Lvl---160+ :D

I have no clue of your actual age. I only can see how you act and so far I have made it very clear that's am not trying to advertise anything about me. I haven't stated anywhere how I am better than anyone. I don't care how famous I am or am not. I care about helping Celtic Heroes become a better game.
You continuously try to turn this topic on how bad I am. I've exhausted my replys to you. You hate me. I have accepted it. There is NOTHING I can do to make you like me. So why should I listen to you?
You come at me with all this hate for me... You just seem young. Young people have trouble controlling their emotions due to the inexperience they have. So I have stated that I am not here to talk about myself and you continue to ignore that. So I'm done with you. I'm done talking to someone who hates me and is too blinded by their hate for me that they can't even see that I'm helping the game. I'm done with your 15 yr old attitude. I don't care how old you are... Some people never grow up.. They just get older.
I'm 21 years old. So no I'm actually not younger than 15.

I don't care if I spell or make every correct punctuation, I'm not super great at English.
I am just here to try and help out the Celtic Heroes game.
If you think that I have run out of rebuttals... Your very much mistaken.

Look.. If you want to continue this conversation about how much you hate me and how much I don't care... Pm me... This thread is meant to help find players who want to help make this game better. It's not meant to find people who hate infinity and hear about why they hate him. If you want to talk about that. Go make another thread.
Infinity, you're not 21. You did a stupid, childish song about dog "poop". You seem like an unloved child who's trying to prove himself.

You're right, I will always dislike you. You're arrogant, immature, stupid and think you're god.

YOU DO CARE HOW FAMOUS YOU ARE! YOU CAN'T MAKE A POST SAYING YOU'RE THE MOST FAMOUS PERSON EVER, THEN SAY YOU DON'T CARE! YOU DON'T PROMOTE THE GAME, YOU PROMOTE YOURSELF! (No, I'm not mad, I'm emphasising)
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

A lot of people are saying that a lot of people are more famous than infin, but does that matter? Hes pretty much expanding the game itself, give the man some credit.
What's he done for people...? Shown people how to sell stuff and buy stuff? Expanding the game? Nope. He's just trying to expand his viewers on YouTube, that's all. And alot of people are more famous than him. For example:
• Me
• Snoopdog
• Lady Gaga
• Daniel Radcliffe
• Hugh Jackman
• Morgan Freeman
• Sylvester Stallone
• Vin Diesel
• Paul Walker
• Dwayne Johnson
• Britney Spears
• Jennifer something
• Kate Upton
• Ludacris
• Nicolas Cage
• Christian Bale
• Anne Hathaway
• Liam Neeson
• Megan Fox
• Shia LaBeouf
• Bernie Mac
• Ryan Reynolds
• Betty White
• Oprah Winfrey
• Harrison Ford
• Natalie Portman
• Hayden Christensen
• Samuel L. Jackson
• Keirra Knightley
• Johnny Depp
• Orlando Bloom
• Geoffrey Rush
World- Sulis
FrostKnight- LVL 222 Ranger
FrostDagger- LVL 198 Rogue
Sancus- LVL 197 Mage

What's he done for people...? Shown people how to sell stuff and buy stuff? Expanding the game? Nope. He's just trying to expand his viewers on YouTube, that's all. And alot of people are more famous than him. For example:
• Me
• Jennifer something
lmao
World---Rhiannon

Lvl---160+ :D

I'm already the most famous player in this game to my knowledge (and that's good enough for me).
I haven't stated anywhere how I am better than anyone. I don't care how famous I am or am not.
Don't make me laugh TOO much..
¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸

xArctic - 135+ ranger
xFire - 80+ mage
xFlames - 80+ druid
xFreeze - 80+ rogue
Rosmerta

Life is a highway; make every moment count.

No apologies. No regrets.
SolarSunElite