Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Calling all Leaders of the 14 servers.

#21
Infinity wrote:
xArctic wrote:
Infinity wrote:
Well actually there are leaders of every server. What if the top clans chieftains decided to start ksing everyone and every clan... Tell me they aren't the leader... Lol because they are.. They lead the top players who basically control the outcome of the entire server depending on how they run it.

Maybe I will change the title but there are world leaders whether you think so or not.
And instead of just looking at the pool and saying.. Ahh that looks too cold.. I don't want to jump in...
Just freakin jump in the pool and see if it's cold or not...
Try out the AH... Post your items for sell on it. Just try it... What can it hurt.
There is already a collective number of players that amounts to 1500+ and they LOVE the AH.
It's like Craigslist for CH.

Go try it bro. It's a free app, you can't lose....


You live and breathe fame..we get it.

Basically, you bought what, a couple thousand dollars worth of plat, and everyone was like "wow this guy..is amazing.." but now you're starting to lose these "fanboys" and are forced to advertise so much like this to regain them..

In other words, this is what I think. Your plan is to get a ton of people to use some app to "help each other" but it's really only helping yourself.

IF it becomes actually useful, my guess is that when everyone starts using it, your response will be something along the lines of, "thank me, worship me, I did all of this myself, blah blah blah.."

I'm pretty sure half of the people that are reading your thousands of posts are getting quite tired of it and you.



Think whatever you want. I've already spent lots of my own money to get this thing up and running.
I'm already the most famous player in this game to my knowledge (and that's good enough for me) and I just wanted to help out the community.
The AH has helped over a thousand people buy and sell items.
The AH is already a major success. I'm honestly trying to help out the game.

I use YouTube to advertise now. It's much easier and I get 10x more views with YouTube.

Many people are more "famous" than you. And I believe the word you're looking for is infamous. You're not famous for an enviable purpose, you're infamous because you spam the forums and show everyone how amazing you are.

One person who is more famous than you is Nukegurl, she's famous across all servers for being the first player to level 160, and for being a generally nice player.
Image


“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Re: Calling all Leaders of the 14 servers.

#22
Infinity wrote:I've already spent lots of my own money to get this thing up and running.


Since when did you have to pay to use the forums or use, as you explained, a FREE app?

Infinity wrote:I'm already the most famous player in this game to my knowledge (and that's good enough for me) and I just wanted to help out the community.


Once again, you believe you're the god of all servers and everyone should look up to you, JUST because you wasted your life away on plat.

Since you obviously don't understand, the only person you're helping is yourself. Get it through your head, please.

Infinity wrote:The AH has helped over a thousand people buy and sell items.
The AH is already a major success. I'm honestly trying to help out the game.


Is there any post where you AREN'T advertising about the AH?

Infinity wrote:I use YouTube to advertise now. It's much easier and I get 10x more views with YouTube.


Spamming the forums trying to get people to join wasn't cutting it for you?
¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸

xArctic - 135+ ranger
xFire - 80+ mage
xFlames - 80+ druid
xFreeze - 80+ rogue
Rosmerta

Life is a highway; make every moment count.

No apologies. No regrets.
SolarSunElite

Re: Calling all Leaders of the 14 servers.

#24
Hyrul wrote:I've never heard of Nukegurl lol

LMFAO.

Lol... Ty for that hyrul.

Lol honestly this is getting really annoying getting double teamed by 2 15 yr olds who hate me.

I'm done with them.

I'm here to look for people who want to stand up for their world and help make it a better place.
Image
Image
Image

Re: Calling all Leaders of the 14 servers.

#25
From here on I'm not responding to anyone who is talking about me in a good way or a bad way.. I'm not here to talk about infinity or anything about him.
I'm here to look for players who want to make Celtic Heroes a better game.
I'm here to find players who want to stand up for their world and help out their community.
If you want to ask a question about the AH I will be happy to talk about it with you. But if it has to do with ME and the AH.. Then forget it.
If you hate me but love your world. Suck it up, get over it and help your world.
Image
Image
Image

Re: Calling all Leaders of the 14 servers.

#26
Infinity wrote:
Hyrul wrote:I've never heard of Nukegurl lol

LMFAO.

Lol... Ty for that hyrul.

Lol honestly this is getting really annoying getting double teamed by 2 15 yr olds who hate me.

I'm done with them.

I'm here to look for people who want to stand up for their world and help make it a better place.
theres a shout button ingame for a reason.
World- Sulis
FrostKnight- LVL 222 Ranger
FrostDagger- LVL 198 Rogue
Sancus- LVL 197 Mage

Re: Calling all Leaders of the 14 servers.

#27
FrostKnight wrote:
Infinity wrote:
Hyrul wrote:I've never heard of Nukegurl lol

LMFAO.

Lol... Ty for that hyrul.

Lol honestly this is getting really annoying getting double teamed by 2 15 yr olds who hate me.

I'm done with them.

I'm here to look for people who want to stand up for their world and help make it a better place.
theres a shout button ingame for a reason.


Yeah and that's not to sell and buy items.
Go read the OP
Seriously what is wrong with everyone? Lol. nobody will even trait out??? Nobody will even give it a chance?
Not even when 1400 other people have proven that it works and is a really convenient things to have.
Image
Image
Image

Re: Calling all Leaders of the 14 servers.

#28
Infinity wrote:
Hyrul wrote:I've never heard of Nukegurl lol

LMFAO.

Lol... Ty for that hyrul.

Lol honestly this is getting really annoying getting double teamed by 2 15 yr olds who hate me.

I'm done with them.

I'm here to look for people who want to stand up for their world and help make it a better place.


If you think I'm 15, you should really check yourself..
Do you say this because you're much younger? If you weren't, you'd know the difference between you're and your.

Also, if you're trying to "help" people, you wouldn't spam their forums advertising and sit here bragging about how much better you are then everyone else.

The only reason you're done with us is because you can't think of anymore comebacks, because they don't exist.

Your argument is invalid, therefore you should probably just be "done".

Infinity wrote:From here on I'm not responding to anyone who is talking about me in a good way or a bad way.. I'm not here to talk about infinity or anything about him.
I'm here to look for players who want to make Celtic Heroes a better game.
I'm here to find players who want to stand up for their world and help out their community.
If you want to ask a question about the AH I will be happy to talk about it with you. But if it has to do with ME and the AH.. Then forget it.
If you hate me but love your world. Suck it up, get over it and help your world.


Quit advertising your insolent AH, it's a load of bs, somewhat like you.

If people wanted to join they would join off of one of the other thousand posts you've already advertised in.

So please, be "done".
We're all tired of your crap anyways.
¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸

xArctic - 135+ ranger
xFire - 80+ mage
xFlames - 80+ druid
xFreeze - 80+ rogue
Rosmerta

Life is a highway; make every moment count.

No apologies. No regrets.
SolarSunElite

Re: Calling all Leaders of the 14 servers.

#30
A lot of people are saying that a lot of people are more famous than infin, but does that matter? Hes pretty much expanding the game itself, give the man some credit.
World: Crom

Lvl 130 Warrior
FriendToAll

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests