Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Where to level.

I suggest giving the lizards in the sewers a try. The room with nothin but 4* lvl85 are great xp - not a lot of HP or dmg and give out great drops. It's in the upper left side.

True they take about 1.5 times longer than a pirate but give 2x the xp easy. Mostly because there are limited 4* pirates except on the island which are a bit over your fast levl range
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

At your level, I was leveling between Lizards and Eyes. I wouldn't recommend eyes, if you have a short temper like I do, because they are annoying. But on the other hand, they raise your ability points A LOT. The ones they raise are Fortitude (Swift Tackle), Willpower (Accursed Gaze), and Warding (Piercing Gaze). Also with Lizards, they drop rings and skill tomes. Eyes have a smaller chance of that.
Server- Sulis
Clan- Transcendant (Clansman)
Gemwing-Level 140+r
Aodhan- Level 55+ Mage

http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 45&t=51052

stick with pirates until 85+ there is an island in fingals with all 3 and 4* mobs which is GREAT xp at that level, after that stick with otherworld till about 110, otherworld is great xp until 110 ish
Thund3rstruck- 225 DG Warrior
St0rm- 215 Druid
Bowz- 215 Ranger
Wolfgang

You can stick with pirates all way up to 89-90. Then go for the blue eyes, *if warrior/rogue/ranger its hell* but they aren't very hard, unless they use that freaking trap spell that extremely lowers your attack speed. Then after lvl 95. Go for trees and kelpies.
World---Rhiannon

Lvl---160+ :D

Red eyes will help you much more in the long run and have good xp. Easy transitions as you continue to lvl. On average very few people, so you'll have plenty of mobs.
Enjoy the little things in life...
One day you'll look back and realize they were the big things.